View Full Version : Colts 41 Saints 10

15thRegionCrazy
09-07-2007, 08:41 AM
Manning finishes with 288 yards and 3 touchdowns!

Way to go Colts!!:1:

Midee1
09-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Darn. My Saints were up 10-7 at the half. I went to bed and saw the score this morning. Thought I was having a nightmare. Bush and McAllister had less combined rushing yards than Addai. Oh well the season is young so there is still hope.

BFritz
09-07-2007, 09:16 AM
Darn. My Saints were up 10-7 at the half. I went to bed and saw the score this morning. Thought I was having a nightmare. Bush and McAllister had less combined rushing yards than Addai. Oh well the season is young so there is still hope.

I have Brees in a few leagues, Colston in one, Henderson in two, and Brees choked, which of course left nothing for the other two.

I will give Indy their proper credit, because their defense played well, but I was completely surprised at the Saints not doing anything good.

-STAT-
09-07-2007, 11:25 AM
Yeah I have Bress and Henderson on the same team and they didnt get nothing for me. Colts offense hasnt changed a bit, but their D was what impressed me the most not allowing the Saints a TD and holding them to 3 points (being the only TD for New Orleans was a defensive TD). Kudos to the Colts last night.

BlackcatFootball
09-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Yea my boys won. Way to go Colts, defense looked impressive i had picked a matchup between Chargers and Saints in the Super Bowl, I may have to change that prediction just wait and season progresses, not a great start for the Saints though.

Scotty doesn't know
09-07-2007, 08:28 PM
A vering impressive showing by the Colt's offense and an even more impressive showing by the defense. I hope that the Bengals can make jumps like that with there D, in the coming years.

BFritz
09-07-2007, 09:06 PM
A vering impressive showing by the Colt's offense and an even more impressive showing by the defense. I hope that the Bengals can make jumps like that with there D, in the coming years.

Hopefully they'll be able to put together some solid games this season.

BurntTires
09-08-2007, 04:57 AM
Colts looked very good for the first game of the season.