View Full Version : Seahawks 24 Bengals 21

Midee1
09-23-2007, 02:11 PM
Final. Good job Hawks.

Alexander looked banged up but produced.

Tailback44
09-23-2007, 02:15 PM
The way the bengals are playing D they couldnt beat the browns, oh wait ....lol j/k bengal fans!

-STAT-
09-23-2007, 02:25 PM
Very good game that went back and forth, figured that this game would go to the team who had the ball last, Palmer and the rest of the gang had a very good game and the D played pretty solid today, just couldn't get the job done in the end. Congrats to Seattle in a very good win and a very good game.

Bengal Cat
09-23-2007, 02:29 PM
The D played better today. But once again failed to get a stop when we needed it. Had they played half that well last week, we would've dominated sad sack Cleveland.There always seems to be one or two plays that end up costing us. Offense wasn't at their best today. But you can't expect them to score 45 every game. Holts fumble at the end was the dagger. Its either an untimely turnover, a bad snap on an extra point or a chipshot field goal missed. I left out defensive meltdown because thats a given. Bottom line is, this team hasn't learned how to win yet. The win on opening night vs B'more seems years ago.

BFritz
09-23-2007, 02:44 PM
The D played better today. But once again failed to get a stop when we needed it. Had they played half that well last week, we would've dominated sad sack Cleveland.There always seems to be one or two plays that end up costing us. Offense wasn't at their best today. But you can't expect them to score 45 every game. Holts fumble at the end was the dagger. Its either an untimely turnover, a bad snap on an extra point or a chipshot field goal missed. I left out defensive meltdown because thats a given. Bottom line is, this team hasn't learned how to win yet. The win on opening night vs B'more seems years ago.

We really need to fire Chuck....... we'll win if we put our defenders in positions to stop the other team. You can't win if you only rush three linemen and allow them to sit back and pick us apart.

We need to blitz, and don't drop everyone back into zone and just wait for a receiver to find an open hole where the quarterback can throw the ball.

Fire Bresnahan because this is becoming a joke.

Bengal Cat
09-23-2007, 03:39 PM
In all reality Seattle hepled us out on a couple of plays. One....Hasselbeck missed an open receiver that would have gone for a TD. Also....the play in the endzone where their receiver failed to keep control of the ball after getting both feet down. So they could have very well scored 34 or more. My opinion has not changed from last week.......Bresnahan needs to go. If it's going to happen, it will happen during the bye. But I don't expect anything to happen to Bres. When it comes to accountability, one thing we Bengal fans tend to forget is this.....Mike Brown is still sitting up there in the front office. As long as there are butts in the seats Mike Brown could care less.

BurntTires
09-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Congrats Seahawks..

Grand Slam
09-23-2007, 05:42 PM
i love the bengals and i love the uk cats but i wouldnt dream that with the team that the bengals have that the cats would have a better record

Lake Chief
09-24-2007, 05:22 PM
8-8

More Cowbell
09-24-2007, 07:18 PM
We really need to fire Chuck....... we'll win if we put our defenders in positions to stop the other team. You can't win if you only rush three linemen and allow them to sit back and pick us apart.

We need to blitz, and don't drop everyone back into zone and just wait for a receiver to find an open hole where the quarterback can throw the ball.

Fire Bresnahan because this is becoming a joke.

The way Burleson got open on that final play, you have to put that all the coaching staff, more specifically Bresnahan. Although they stopped the run fairly well, the pass defense this year seems even worse then last year, if that's even possible.

If the patriots drop 40+ on them next Monday (which is looking almost certain right now), do you think Bresnahan gets the axe dring the 2 week break?

Bengal Cat
09-25-2007, 11:51 AM
The way Burleson got open on that final play, you have to put that all the coaching staff, more specifically Bresnahan. Although they stopped the run fairly well, the pass defense this year seems even worse then last year, if that's even possible.

If the patriots drop 40+ on them next Monday (which is looking almost certain right now), do you think Bresnahan gets the axe dring the 2 week break?

Boys it all goes back to what we have discussed on here a million times. Bresnahan seems reluctant or not capable of making the proper adjustments during halftime & through the second half. Not only is our defense getting outplayed, but out coached as well.