BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals (http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/index.php)
-   Paintball (http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Switch team or not???? Poll (http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59690)

Billnz28 03-16-2009 07:01 PM

Switch team or not???? Poll
 
I think its best we vote on how to do it and keep it fun for the Core players, since it started with father inlaws Vs. son inlaws . so vote and comment on what you think we need to do.

TATE_64 03-16-2009 07:05 PM

its according to what the YB's want....... I like my team...... But will switch it up if the yella bellys will get back interested in the game...........

JackFrost 03-16-2009 07:11 PM

I think we should let Wyatt and all of them pick teams once we all get gathered back up there Sunday and then play with those teams for a couple weeks and see how that works out.

Colonel Kill 03-16-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TATE_64 (Post 736073)
its according to what the YB's want....... I like my team...... But will switch it up if the yella bellys will get back interested in the game...........

I agree Tate. I could not ask for better bunch of teammates than what I have with the Cowboys. I really enjoy the game so what ever it takes to get everyone back I will go with. If we change I like the core player idea because that is they way it all got started.

Billnz28 03-16-2009 07:18 PM

I vote for the core players to stay together. I just want to play and it sure was fun shooting at Tate this weekend LOL

JackFrost 03-16-2009 07:28 PM

I think that the first 5 or so they pick needs to come from the other team than who they had before.

Colonel Kill 03-16-2009 07:38 PM

If each team picks one at a time then that will mix every one up pretty good.

JackFrost 03-16-2009 07:39 PM

Yeh I guess your right

TATE_64 03-17-2009 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colonel Kill (Post 736114)
If each team picks one at a time then that will mix every one up pretty good.

Yeah, they will make alternate picks..... That should mix it up pretty good........:Thumbs:

Wyatt Earp 03-17-2009 02:21 AM

I believe we will need to mix the teams for better games and more importantly keep all of us playing. I really have enjoyed playing the last year and a half and missed it sunday. I think Sniper said that the Cowboys won the war and the Yellas had faded into the great Yella Belly heaven in the sky. What do you guys think about maybe having three teams at once against each other? Just throwing a few ideas out. I am going tomorrow to the state tournament but will try and be back by sunday. If any of you go I will be in section 32 so look us up.

Johnny Ringo 03-17-2009 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wyatt Earp (Post 736220)
I believe we will need to mix the teams for better games and more importantly keep all of us playing. I really have enjoyed playing the last year and a half and missed it sunday. I think Sniper said that the Cowboys won the war and the Yellas had faded into the great Yella Belly heaven in the sky. What do you guys think about maybe having three teams at once against each other? Just throwing a few ideas out. I am going tomorrow to the state tournament but will try and be back by sunday. If any of you go I will be in section 32 so look us up.

It doesn't matter to me, just so we keep playin, I don't know about 3 teams at once....we had friendly fire incidents before with 2 teams, 3 may just add to it, BTW...I hope you can't get back home.:biggrin:

miller_tyme 03-17-2009 10:24 AM

I think switching things up would help alot , under 1 circumstance Barker and I stay on the same team.

Billnz28 03-17-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miller_tyme (Post 736400)
I think switching things up would help alot , under 1 circumstance Barker and I stay on the same team.


Well since you and barker have already been yella bellies and Wyatt and company (Wyatt, Judge and sniper) are only three where as the other guys have four ( Ringo,cordell, Phantom and Mongo) then maybe you and Barker can go to Wyatts team and then give the Yella Bellies the next two picks. I think that would be fair and I wonder who Ringo and Company will pick. Also we need to make sure the guys picked are people that are for sure gonna show up for their team and everybody else can just be split up on game day until we know they will show up regularly and then they can be put on a permanent team


Cowboys

Wyatt
Sniper
Judge
Barker
Nick


Young Guns


Ringo
Phantom
Mongo
Cordell
Pick
Pick

Colonel Kill 03-17-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billnz28 (Post 736543)
Well since you and barker have already been yella bellies and Wyatt and company (Wyatt, Judge and sniper) are only three where as the other guys have four ( Ringo,cordell, Phantom and Mongo) then maybe you and Barker can go to Wyatts team and then give the Yella Bellies the next two picks. I think that would be fair and I wonder who Ringo and Company will pick. Also we need to make sure the guys picked are people that are for sure gonna show up for their team and everybody else can just be split up on game day until we know they will show up regularly and then they can be put on a permanent team


Cowboys

Wyatt
Sniper
Judge
Barker
Nick


Young Guns


Ringo
Phantom
Mongo
Cordell
Pick
Pick


:Thumbs:

Iguana 03-17-2009 04:53 PM

The losing team gets first picks ?:shh: Who would make the best fit for the young guns. XX.QQ. AIRMAN ?:popcorn:

Billnz28 03-17-2009 05:06 PM

Big J, Billnz28, TATE, Mickey, Iguana, Colonel, Justin ( ole blue), Airman ( jordan Compton), Zack Alley, Jack Frost, Poncho, rn09, Calamity, I know there are some more but I cant think of everyone that shows up regularly. help me out guys.

Amun ra hasnt played much lately maybe he can chime in and let us know if we can count on him to play or is he gonna be on the same list as QQ and XX.

Iguana 03-17-2009 05:15 PM

Jeff

TATE_64 03-17-2009 05:49 PM

Yeah, you have the Universal Crew...

TATE_64 03-17-2009 05:53 PM

Also me and Bill was talking today about maybe having 3 different teams..... each team plays 2 straight weekends, and then gets a weekend off if they chose. But if they want to play on there off weekend, they can still show up and get placed accordingly to what ever team needs them on there off weekends......

Just throwing it out there.... I just wanna play...haha

Iguana 03-17-2009 06:06 PM

1 circumstance billnz and I stay on the same team....ha ha

Billnz28 03-17-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iguana (Post 736660)
1 circumstance billnz and I stay on the same team....ha ha

so their wont be any argueing :lmao:

Iguana 03-17-2009 06:21 PM

If you pick the Iguana you git billnz its 2 for 1 pick 2nd pick is big j

The Sniper 03-17-2009 07:00 PM

Sniper's not picking new teams until the Yella Ones admitt unconditional defeat. The Sniper's waited a long time for this so if they don't admitt defeat it's still on the way it was before. :D

Johnny Ringo 03-18-2009 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Sniper (Post 736760)
Sniper's not picking new teams until the Yella Ones admitt unconditional defeat. The Sniper's waited a long time for this so if they don't admitt defeat it's still on the way it was before. :D

There will be no surrender, if the others do it then they can have it....I'm out, I'll just stay home & watch the races on Sundays

Iguana 03-18-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo (Post 736964)
There will be no surrender, if the others do it then they can have it....I'm out, I'll just stay home & watch the races on Sundays

Just show up sunday we will pick new teams. its a new war

JackFrost 03-18-2009 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo (Post 736964)
There will be no surrender, if the others do it then they can have it....I'm out, I'll just stay home & watch the races on Sundays

I'm with you Ringo.:Thumbs:

miller_tyme 03-19-2009 09:59 AM

Well then get ur team to show up on Sundays so us Cowbowys will havw to quit playing with you no good yella bellies

The Sniper 03-19-2009 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miller_tyme (Post 737933)
Well then get ur team to show up on Sundays so us Cowbowys will havw to quit playing with you no good yella bellies

:Thumbs: AMEN

Ringo we don't want you and Jackfrost laying on the couch every Sunday watching races and taking the easy way out. The Cowboys want you in Death Valley or Cowboy Canyon so we can kill you :lmao:

Johnny Ringo 03-25-2009 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iguana (Post 737286)
Just show up sunday we will pick new teams. its a new war

I'll be there this week, but we won't pick teams over, I beg to differ Sir...It's an OLD WAR that still needs to be settled.:dontthink

Johnny Ringo 03-25-2009 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Sniper (Post 737979)
:Thumbs: AMEN

Ringo we don't want you and Jackfrost laying on the couch every Sunday watching races and taking the easy way out. The Cowboys want you in Death Valley or Cowboy Canyon so we can kill you :lmao:

Don't worry we'll be there & We'll see who's has the last laugh Sniper.


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 02:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.