BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals (http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/index.php)
-   Boys Basketball (http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   12th Region Preseason Top 10 (http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224295)

Wolverine 08-22-2017 10:59 AM

12th Region Preseason Top 10
 
What is your Preseason top 10 for the 12th Region?

Wolverine 08-22-2017 11:14 AM

12th Region-
1. Pulaski Co.
2. Mercer Co.
3. Lincoln Co.
4. Wayne Co.
5. Boyle Co.
6. Somerset
7. Southwestern
8. West Jessamine
9. East Jessamine
10. Danville

BCFF 09-02-2017 07:26 PM

Boyle
Pulaski
Mercer
Danville

Sportsfanatic2015 09-27-2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wolverine (Post 2070406)
12th Region-
1. Pulaski Co.
2. Mercer Co.
3. Lincoln Co.
4. Wayne Co.
5. Boyle Co.
6. Somerset
7. Southwestern
8. West Jessamine
9. East Jessamine
10. Danville

:dontthink Better rethink this top 10. Word is MC has a new kid from New York who can really play. If true that will put them in top 10 of Region.:shh:

Cellking 09-28-2017 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sportsfanatic2015 (Post 2084256)
:dontthink Better rethink this top 10. Word is MC has a new kid from New York who can really play. If true that will put them in top 10 of Region.:shh:

I thought they should be in 5 or 6 spot anyway with what they had coming back. Add a kid who can play and they are real good.

Willie Turnover 09-28-2017 12:45 PM

1. Pulaski
2. Faulkner
3. Wayne Co.
4. Boyle Co.
5. Southwestern
6. West Jessamine
7. Lincoln
Rest is tied for 8th
8.

Gunslinger 09-28-2017 10:04 PM

You think Mercers only quality player is Faulkner? Better be ready for two sophs that are gonna bust a lot of bubbles for those not in the know...also 3-4 jrs and srs could be very productive. Mercer and PC are top two for sure, the rest i just dont see as contenders.

BCFF 10-01-2017 10:01 AM

Boyle not getting much love. Return all starters that beat Mercer and Wayne last year.

Platinum & Gold 10-02-2017 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sportsfanatic2015 (Post 2084256)
:dontthink Better rethink this top 10. Word is MC has a new kid from New York who can really play. If true that will put them in top 10 of Region.:shh:

Who is MC?

Sportsfanatic2015 10-02-2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Platinum & Gold (Post 2086089)
Who is MC?

McCreary Central. They have Jones, Jones, Cash, Strunk, Strunk, Longmire and Cox back. Add a kid who is better than any of them ( according to rumors) and McCreary will be very good.:shh:

wfan18 10-19-2017 02:52 PM

Wayne Co. will be tough when they get all there football players back in the mix!! So don't count them out.

Cellking 10-24-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wfan18 (Post 2091927)
Wayne Co. will be tough when they get all there football players back in the mix!! So don't count them out.

I like Wayne and Boyle, both have a lot back. Both are very well Coached. Could be best 2 Coaches in Region. If New Kid at McCreary is as good as advertised they could be in the mix. Time will tell.:PirateSho

Willie Turnover 10-31-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunslinger (Post 2084660)
You think Mercers only quality player is Faulkner? Better be ready for two sophs that are gonna bust a lot of bubbles for those not in the know...also 3-4 jrs and srs could be very productive. Mercer and PC are top two for sure, the rest i just dont see as contenders.

I wasn't trying to slight Mercers other players but rather uplift Faulkner. He is the real deal. The show he put on in last year's region made a believer out of me. Give me Faulkner, and 4 middle school cheerleaders and we would compete in the 12th region, he is that good. I cant believe Addidas isn't paying his parents to send him to school somewhere. LOL

SWHS future 11-01-2017 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sportsfanatic2015 (Post 2086101)
McCreary Central. They have Jones, Jones, Cash, Strunk, Strunk, Longmire and Cox back. Add a kid who is better than any of them ( according to rumors) and McCreary will be very good.:shh:

Is the new kid from NY named Paige?

blackandgold4life 11-02-2017 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gunslinger (Post 2084660)
You think Mercers only quality player is Faulkner? Better be ready for two sophs that are gonna bust a lot of bubbles for those not in the know...also 3-4 jrs and srs could be very productive. Mercer and PC are top two for sure, the rest i just dont see as contenders.

Boyle beat mercer last year and have everybody returning so to say that you don't see anybody else as a contender is just crazy. Not saying Boyle will be great but they definitely could beat mercer on any given night.

numberonefan26 11-10-2017 02:38 PM

Any team is good that gets kids in from other places. PC...they've got two 6th year seniors this year.

Sportsfanatic2015 12-07-2017 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SWHS future (Post 2096711)
Is the new kid from NY named Paige?

I think that is his name, He had 18 pts. and 15 rebounds at Rock. Kid can play. Look out for McCreary Central. They are top 5 or Better.:shh:

Mossy 12-09-2017 03:46 PM

Boyle County is going to be a problem.


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.