BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals

BGR-Kentucky High School Sports - BlueGrassRivals (http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football (http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Scores Corbin 63 McCreary County 00 (http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226428)

64SUR 09-29-2017 09:00 PM

Corbin 63 McCreary County 00
 
Final :singlepar

KingCommodore 09-29-2017 09:14 PM

Wrangler is heartbroken.

Hound05 09-29-2017 10:49 PM

Man!!!!!!!!!! Wrangler told me it was gonna be a one point game. I want my money back!

campbellfield 09-29-2017 11:16 PM

Running clock with just under 9:00 to in 2nd quarter. Just guessing I would say Corbin ran maybe 8 - 10 offensive plays total to get to a running clock. JV took over and dominated as well.

smoke1015 09-30-2017 01:19 AM

I thought McCreary would score at least 1 legit TD against the starting D of Corbin, but not much more than that. Really surprised they couldn't score on the JV.

RunItUpTheGut 09-30-2017 01:21 AM

I'm not surprised I almost nailed this score, I'm surprised there were several people on here who thought mccreary could compete with Corbin, if even for a quarter.

insideinfo 09-30-2017 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunItUpTheGut (Post 2085277)
I'm not surprised I almost nailed this score, I'm surprised there were several people on here who thought mccreary could compete with Corbin, if even for a quarter.

They had to be kids, anybody who had ever watched a game in there life knew this one would get ugly quick.

E's Army 09-30-2017 07:34 AM

Congrats to the Hounds.

bcpc 09-30-2017 07:38 AM

I'm tellin ya. Them Hounds are tuff. One game at a time. We gotta focus for 15 of them!

BobcatForever 09-30-2017 08:14 AM

Corbin is defensively is as good or the best in the region hands down they get after it

smoke1015 09-30-2017 08:21 AM

Anyone saw Belfry first hand to make any sort of prediction there? Central have anything for these teams this year? What about Boyle, they keep impressing me with those young guys. I was told they are as nasty a team as you can find too. Very hard nosed and borderline...not dirty, but, well, mean as sh*t...football players. lol. They are a force, better than I thought.

The Spread 09-30-2017 11:30 AM

Belfry somehow just replaced about 4 D 1 linemen with another crew who will probably play college ball too. It's insane. You can go make a pike Co all star team out of all the other schools and still couldn't beat Pond Creek U. Amazing how all the good players are concentrated in one little place up there.

Wrangler 09-30-2017 12:39 PM

as Usual Reffing was Trrrible at Redhound field We got hosed On critical Drives . should have been a lot Closer

Fly By Night 09-30-2017 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrangler (Post 2085507)
as Usual Reffing was Trrrible at Redhound field We got hosed On critical Drives . should have been a lot Closer


I watched the highlights on all 3 Lexington TV stations. On each Corbin offensive play, there were several McCreary County defenders making no effort at all to pursue to the ball.

Wrangler, in your opinion, what type of impact does a referee have on a McCreary County defender's effort in pursuing a ball carrier?

Bossdaddy 4115 09-30-2017 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrangler (Post 2085507)
as Usual Reffing was Trrrible at Redhound field We got hosed On critical Drives . should have been a lot Closer

Dude you may want to check the stat line Corbin had 10-1 the penalties called on them than called against mc. Even if it was a bad officiated game you’ll only had 4 first downs and two of three of them was because of Corbin penalty. So I wouldn’t blame anything other then sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield. Also need to ask why did mc use all three timeouts in first 2 minutes and 15 seconds of the game.

Fly By Night 09-30-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bossdaddy 4115 (Post 2085528)
Dude you may want to check the stat line Corbin had 10-1 the penalties called on them than called against mc. Even if it was a bad officiated game you’ll only had 4 first downs and two of three of them was because of Corbin penalty. So I wouldn’t blame anything other then sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield. Also need to ask why did mc use all three timeouts in first 2 minutes and 15 seconds of the game.


Wow

Sounds like coaching is an issue at McCreary Central.

Definitely have issues with effort and organization.

Mule kicker 09-30-2017 01:45 PM

Great game by the hounds.

Mule kicker 09-30-2017 01:55 PM

The game was over before it started

smoke1015 09-30-2017 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Spread (Post 2085489)
Belfry somehow just replaced about 4 D 1 linemen with another crew who will probably play college ball too. It's insane. You can go make a pike Co all star team out of all the other schools and still couldn't beat Pond Creek U. Amazing how all the good players are concentrated in one little place up there.

Belfry is the Alabama of 3A, for sure. I was sure Central would have came up with a team to challenge them at least sometime in the past 4 years, but man...big physical, tough...Belfry is something to see for sure.

smoke1015 09-30-2017 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bossdaddy 4115 (Post 2085528)
Dude you may want to check the stat line Corbin had 10-1 the penalties called on them than called against mc. Even if it was a bad officiated game you’ll only had 4 first downs and two of three of them was because of Corbin penalty. So I wouldn’t blame anything other then sometimes your the bug and sometimes your the windshield. Also need to ask why did mc use all three timeouts in first 2 minutes and 15 seconds of the game.

I seriously did hear that Dunbar was absolutely robbed at McCreary Central. Not trying to get a putdown on Wrangler, just what I was told.

Bobcat4years 09-30-2017 05:02 PM

Stats on Khsaa: ouch

Wrangler 09-30-2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smoke1015 (Post 2085607)
I seriously did hear that Dunbar was absolutely robbed at McCreary Central. Not trying to get a putdown on Wrangler, just what I was told.

Refs Always r against the Raiders :PirateSho

Fly By Night 09-30-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrangler (Post 2085609)
I Think the Boys Had to many Seconds and Thirds at the Pre game Buffet meal :biggrin:


It takes 45 minutes to travel from McCreary Central HS to Corbin HS.

There would be no pregame buffet meal for players for such a short road trip.

If so, then that is a mistake on the part of the head coach.

Fly By Night 09-30-2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrangler (Post 2085618)
:PirateSho you have been to:welcome:


I have not personally attacked another poster on BGR.

You have.

Good luck, Wrangler.

Wrangler 09-30-2017 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fly By Night (Post 2085620)
I have not personally attacked another poster on BGR.

You have.

Good luck, Wrangler.

I think Mullis would disagree and the Peole of McCreary

Fly By Night 09-30-2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrangler (Post 2085622)
I think Mullis would disagree and the Peole of McCreary


Mullins is not another poster on BGR and my statements have all been facts about the situation at Dunbar.

The people of McCreary know what they did wrong with regards to the Dunbar game.

Good luck, Wrangler.

Wrangler 09-30-2017 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fly By Night (Post 2085626)
Wrangler, good luck to ya.

:1:

Fly By Night 09-30-2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrangler (Post 2085628)
:1:


Must be made of pyrite instead of gold.

Wrangler 09-30-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fly By Night (Post 2085629)
Must be made of pyrite instead of gold.

:PirateSho

Single Wing 77 09-30-2017 07:19 PM

I'll give McCreary central credit. Their first drive on offense was pretty competitive. They didn't do that bad. Most importantly they are moving in the right direction as a program. Best of luck going forward to the Raiders.


All times are GMT -9. The time now is 09:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.