View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 11:10 PM
State Champion

Liked 1,218 Times in 910 Posts
Scotty_Bronson is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't explain not going off tackle. When u look at the avg, we gained 5-7 ypc when we went off tackle, opposite the side 11 was on. Compared to 2 or LESS going between the B gaps. I understand one setz up the other, but I bet we were stopped for a loss more times than not running up the middle. Not having Dalton was a big loss as well, he is a great possession reciever. The inside and outside curls were there all night bc of how they were playing their safety to spy that deep middle. Yes, there are execution issues at times, lots of dropped passes this year, but we never run anything different, no suprises. And it's not like we are belfry or JC and can do things that way. But, all in all, I called this one a 28-14 Bunnies win, so we played better than anticipated. Our defense is a championship caliber defense, imo. If the offense can look like it did coming out of half time, it only makes the defense better. They have been on the field more in the lady two weeks than they have in the other games combined I'd say. Offense just can't get straightened out.
Send a private message to Scotty_Bronson Add Scotty_Bronson to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote