View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 12:07 AM
Statistician
Liked 19 Times in 16 Posts
Bossdaddy 4115 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by RunItUpTheGut View Post
The best possible thing to do scheduling wise is to put one or trwo teams on there you know you'll beat but that you know will win 7 or 8 games like a perry central if they weren't in this district
Gut me and you have, I feel gotten closer in terms but your wrong in this one. You gotta play the best in order to get better, if not what good becomes of making it to tournament if you canít compete. All I am saying is better competition makes your team better. What hurts Whitley is you canít replace a Wilson at qb, he is good after this season it doesnít matter who you schedule your back to one dimensional with the run. I am sorry, I picked Whitley in this one by two scores but they dropped the ball. They was in drivers seat and went to sleep at the wheel. Best of luck ole buddy but the next few years are going to be rough I was pulling for big D Wilson in this season but itís gone. I donít see them having multiple options like they had this year and that makes it rough. Hats off to the Whitley county players I know,youíll Gave it all, but I think they wasnít prepared to stop north and this may be there season
Send a private message to Bossdaddy 4115 Add Bossdaddy 4115 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote