View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 08:05 AM
State Champion

Liked 1,268 Times in 936 Posts
Scotty_Bronson is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by RAM-A-DEVIL View Post
How bout that ref crew though. Absolutely horrible! The last touchdown by Somerset was the very definition of offensive pass interference. Gunner was step for step with the guy then the reciever shoves him in the back and creates about 5 yards of separation. Then to make up for that they call pass interference on Somerset on a ball we had no prayer of catching.
That was pass interference. But the one they called on Cornett when he and Cam got their feet tied up was not. What got me so **** mad with the officiating was the false start stuff. Somerset had 2 guys in motion on the play that they scored the TD on. That happened multiple times. But the officiating didn't have an outcome in the game. Predictable play calling did and I will give u lack of execution as well. Those two things breed disaster. But let me say this, Yea we gave up 270 to their passing game, but our defense is **** good. That game could have been far worse had they not buckled down and defended like they did in the goal line and our DL was incredible last night getting pressure on Reese. We have got to fix these issues on offense or we have no shot of making a playoff run. Imo, this team needs to pick up the pace on that side of the ball and push the tempo. Seems like every time we have done that this year good things happen. Onward and upward. Very frustrated and irritated for the 2nd week in a row but I will always love and support those kids who put on orange and black. They suprised me last night, I predicted a 2 TD loss, but we had a shot to win the game multiple times. Got to get over this hump. go rams!
Send a private message to Scotty_Bronson Add Scotty_Bronson to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote