View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 08:18 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 80 Times in 58 Posts
smoke1015 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by pjdoug View Post
Dudley will get them back to the team of old if he stays, but one has to wonder how much longer he will be there .
He's definitely no spring chicken. Still pretty fiery guy. I was told these kids hadn't been able to get on the weights, hardly at all, for the past 2 years. My son is our 157 pound tackle, and he put one of their D ends on his butt, kid was at least 250 and looked like an old school Bell lineman. But something was up with their strength. Of course he may have been a giant freshman or sophomore, not sure. But I remember when we had one of our strongest lineman ever, went to Log Mountain, first play close to the end zone (our kid benched right over 350, and squatted well over 600) fired off low against this big 6'5" or so Bell lineman, our kid being 5'10" was good to get leverage on about any big lineman. This Bell kid got under our guy, drove our kid from the 15, into the endzone and basically pancaked him outside the endzone like he was a child. Our mayor (does our radio) and his friend looked at each other and said, gonna be a long night boys...Bell beat us from pillar to post. That Bell kid went to play for Tennessee.
Send a private message to smoke1015 Add smoke1015 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote