View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 07:50 AM
Suspended
Liked 43 Times in 41 Posts
Fly By Night is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mule kicker View Post
The bulldogs are the softest football team I have watched in a long time. I really hate to say that but it's the truth. No toughness at all. if the coach thinks doing cross training is the answer to all the problems there than maybe that tells you all you need to know. By the way, I think that the coaching staff are as bad as a lot of poorly coached middle school teams. I don't have a kid there or any feelings about them one way or another but the head guy has been there a few years. Maybe it's time to try something else.

Mullins was announced as the head coach at Dunbar in February, 2016. Mullins was 3-8 last season and is 0-6 so far in 2017 at Dunbar.

There are a lot of so-called "rookie" coaches on Mullins' staff. His offensive and defensive coordinators do have multiple years of coaching experience. His Associate Head Coach has been coaching with him since 2011. Mullins also has his young nephew on his staff and a multitude of young millennials.

I do like Dunbar's defensive coordinator's positive intensity with their players. He has done a good job with his defensive unit given the shortcomings of Dunbar's sputtering offense and Mullins' desire to continue to have limited, if any, 2-way players.
Send a private message to Fly By Night Add Fly By Night to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote