View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Cheerleader
Liked 104 Times in 79 Posts
NextGeneration is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tri-State Fan View Post
Had a shift change at work and wasn't able to go to the game but did listen to it on the radio. Sounds like our offense played better but we just couldn't slow down LCA. I am so tired of being in this district. Praying to the football gods that M'boro gets reclassified and is able to return to playing mountain teams, since after all, we are a mountain school.

Glad to be going into an off week, I know the team is pretty beat up. My sister said Jackson was dressed and went through warmups. For the kids sake I hope he is able to play. I know we are in the tough stretch of our schedule but Jackson deserves to have the chance to be on the field the last few games of his career.
This is what we all have wanted to go back to class A. So, why haven't we.......Steve Martin. We have taken and told to by him, every student we can possibly take. Doesn't matter from Bell, Tennessee and active in trying to get them. Just for the money from the state. TN. kids just give a Middlesboro address, never checked. Money. Look at Pikeville, I would think many students want to attend, with their academics and athletics. They keep it under Class A enrollment. This is just another reason Martin's exit has helped this program.

Kids deserve to play and have fun. Make the last few as fun as we can. I hope they all get well.
Send a private message to NextGeneration Add NextGeneration to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote