View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 10:12 PM
State Champion

Liked 1,268 Times in 936 Posts
Scotty_Bronson is an unknown quantity at this point
Something that no one has pointed out, which escaped my attention due to some of things offensively that left me scratching my noggin'. But Dalton Adkins was out for that game. Not only did we miss his sure handed-athleticism offensively, but in the secondary as well. Imo, with Dalton in the game, the deep middle TD to Cornett(#13), doesn't happen. Dalton covers ground really well and has the ability to disguise coverages because of it. Similar to how Messer did. Hopefully he is back after the break and imo, I think we should dress everyone against Fairview, but if we can get away with playing the 1s and 2s sparingly and still win, I say we do it. We have a few kids that are banged up and or playing through some injuries right now. Open week couldn't come at a better time. Prayers for all those kids to heal quickly, especially for Dalton, won't get into detail, but if what I heard was right, it's nothing to play around with.
Send a private message to Scotty_Bronson Add Scotty_Bronson to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote