View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 08:53 AM
Asst. Coach
Liked 189 Times in 142 Posts
Tica will become famous soon enoughTica will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by smoke1015 View Post
Anyone seen Caldwell? Wondering how good they are. ETOWN? I would like to have been able to play Larue. I have no idea who is better between us. If the kept the same kids they had when they were in 8th, they had a really talented group. The 7th grade class had 2 huge backs (when they were in middle) that I figure ended up as linebackers or D ends in high-school due to lack of speed. They had a receiver that was an absolute stud on their 8th grade squad who should be a senior right now. He was legit, if they still have him.

Caldwell struggled mightily at home to defeat Paducah Tilghman (2-5) with a last second score. Tilghman had 346 yards rushing and six yards passing. Now the typical answer from teams that win those sorts of games is "well.... we had this guy out hurt and we held these two out and our JV played most of the second half ....and so on...." so I would expect to hear something of that nature from Caldwell to explain the margin. Based on what I have seen and read, I would not expect Caldwell to defeat Etown.
Send a private message to Tica Add Tica to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote