View Single Post
Old 10-04-2017, 08:19 PM
State Champion

Liked 1,268 Times in 936 Posts
Scotty_Bronson is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by scrappy coco View Post
some of this is very true. an ineligible player yes. turned out to be chris perkins transfer from ashland, some of the kids were out of district in 2012-2013. here i was thinking it was no big deal all schools have out of district kids. either way it was a mess. and when the AD, coaching staff were fired, fairview hired a good coach in hopes of saving some of the program. 2014 not a bad effort 7-5 with a road playoff win. and again in 2015 7-5. but what scrappy remembers so very well is that half beaten up team. with numbers way down and full of determination. when fairview beat the mighty rams in south greenup. now you talk about a mass exodus after a game, what a night that was. that was a night scrappy and westwood will cherish for years to come
I ran like a bat out of **** to get out of there. But I don't want u taking my statement about the 13 season as a pot shot. It wasn't long after that, everything surfaced. It was almost like the staff and players new what was coming and beating us was their last hope. It just seemed like a huge let down on that sideline. Never seen anything like it and it was much bigger than the loss itself. But on to this game. What does Fairview have? Who is their workhorse? Is the King kid from the same line of Kings that have been there since 2012?
scrappy coco (10-05-2017)
Send a private message to Scotty_Bronson Add Scotty_Bronson to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote