View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 08:39 PM
Cheerleader
Liked 85 Times in 63 Posts
smoke1015 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Fly Like a Duck View Post
Caldwell
Talented as always. Upfront on the OL is probabably their biggest “weakness”. QB Joby Jaggers has stepped in and done a very good job. Caldwell is mostly juniors also; they’ll return almost everybody next year. If you can line up and run the ball at them like Tilghman; then you might have a chance (but, you also have to be able to stop them)

E-town
Loaded. They literally returned almost everybody from last years state semifinal team; 19 of 22 starters. Athletically they are scary. Jay Becherer (#14/RB) might be the most electrifying players in all of 3A, and they have more to go around. Everybody that touches the ball for them can score anytime they touch it.

LaRue
All of those kids are still there. The two big kids you referred to; one is their 2nd leading rusher (also plays some at DE) and the other starts at a DE spots; while being their best D lineman. He’s a mismatch for a lot of kids. Kid has a special talent (6’4-maybe more-210 and I don’t know if he’s even began to grow yet- name is Dailliss Cox- pronounced like Day-Less)

Personally, I think 3A comes down to Belfry, Corbin, Central, Boyle and Elizabethtown.

Teams 6-15 I’m not sure how much difference there is to be honest; all about match-ups. You’re state champ is going to come from one of those 5.
I agree with you. I didn't get to see much of Etown last year but they were a scary team to me. I knew Larue was about to be back on the rise. We lost to them badly one year, then the next year (excuse about to come), our best all around kid was out and we lost in pretty much a dogfight. Our MLB, AJ Glenn probably had 30 tackles in that game. He was everywhere, and had to be. Their guards were able to get out on our linebackers really well, and AJ was the only kid we had that could fight through a block and make a tackle on those big backs. But I knew if they could keep those kids they'd be a good team. They were really respectful and good sports there too as I recall.
Send a private message to smoke1015 Add smoke1015 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote