View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 04:23 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 26 Times in 10 Posts
BelfryJustice will become famous soon enoughBelfryJustice will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to BelfryJustice
Often life changes in so many ways that time is taken away from the things that we enjoy at different stages of our lives. I will continue to enjoy this site and I am proud to be apart of something special. My life has moved in so many different directions than I could have seen coming two years or even five years ago. I am now over 5 departments of a smaller hospital and most of my time is spent with my work, wonderful wife and my lovely 11 year old daughter. Yesterday I accepted another department with and additional promotion. My desire to be apart of this site has never been due to me not enjoying the site as posted by another poster above me. It was due to the changes in my life that have taken the free time that i enjoyed in past to be apart of making this site what it is today. I am very please this site continues as many said it would never make it a year after it's creation. I am also proud to say that I am not and will never be a member of the other known site in the state of KY. I left there the day I joined here and never looked back. QQ is the person that had the dream of this site and then he made it into a reality for all of us to enjoy. I know that his life has also been busy with the aforementioned areas of life to include his education. He is a very smart guy as you can see by his work on this site.
Send a private message to BelfryJustice Add BelfryJustice to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote