View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Water Boy
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Mack01 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by theprez View Post
I believe you or another person on here kept saying Pikeville would be untouchable when the Brown kid got released for varsity play. But as we all seen he barely got on the floor. He is a good kid and good player but he isn't an ultimate x factor on any team.
Hard say on 6 game season but going back in time lets see county championship at Dorton now on the SV where started in the all Championship game in which they beat East Ridge by 25 he never came out of game freshman year I guess when you sit year out you must lose that X factor ability no he no super star seems like he always wins the big games he has played in not much chance this year to show he may not score tell me he is not a true pg so I guess u may consider him a winner cause winning seems to follow him hard to fine a true point guard in these days most of times now it's all me ball really who knows what future holds so far he seems hold his own never called him super star just old fashion ball player who knows the game an how to win how many more has all really won county won All A championship 15 Region an already been to sweet sixteen an sit year out that's a lot in my book you can't say he is no factor or not true point guard give him time we will see what happens because he is a gym rat that's scary part then no one knows where one may go
Send a private message to Mack01 Add Mack01 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote