View Single Post
Old 02-27-2018, 01:43 PM
This is my favorite pastime

Liked 4,645 Times in 3,193 Posts
Stardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to beholdStardust is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Pulp Fiction View Post
How many more Pushes are the creative team gonna give to Reigns?

Winning the Rumble, beating Hearst for the WWE title @ WM 32, beating the Undertaker @ WM 33..... The only thing left is for him to win the Brawl for All.

Reigns can be a great Heel.... I look at it like reverse psychology. He's getting boo'ed out of the building (yes, I know some people have no idea why they are booing him) as a Face. Turning him Heel would let the fans cheer for him for being a bad guy that does bad guy things.
How many? Do you no when they will stop? Here we go again with this "WWHen will they turn him heel" John Cena argument! When he no longer makes money and he is no longer a "Make-a-Wish" request, they will turn him heel. I always make this case, it's "your" desire, but you are the minority. It's business, and there is no way in **** that I will make a change in my business to satisfy the few!

Bray Wyatt is a perfect example of being an AWESOME heel. But do you know what he is NOT? A money maker!