View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 10:32 AM
BGR Staff

Liked 6,026 Times in 3,819 Posts
Granny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the roughGranny Bear is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
⬆️
Note: I offer a friendly wager: all you can eat, any menu item, Pine Mountain Grill if Donald Trump is elected President again.
You are so obsessed with the Pine Mountain Grill!!

Originally Posted by The Urban Sombrero View Post
Evangelicals, as a group, and this has roots reaching back to Constantine in history, have played the sap for earthly potentates who, in utter contradiction to their actual lives, throw a few bones. Through flattery and lip service, they grasp for “by this sign we will conquer,” though their methods, goals, and beliefs be at odds with the one called “Master and Lord.” What is sad is to watch, over and over again, believers marry themselves to any earthly ruler, no matter what party.
You know, you spew hatred and bias like it's poison flung from your mouth. It oftentimes offends me, but other times I just wonder what horrible thing has happened in your life to make you the way you are.