View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 06:54 AM
Outta Space Balla

Liked 1,492 Times in 808 Posts
Panther Thunder will become famous soon enoughPanther Thunder will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by phs1986 View Post
Here's you a little something to chew on for a while... although KHSAA does not consider cheerleading a "sport" it does govern bi-laws and criteria that cheerleading has to follow. In other words, cheerleading has rules to follow just like every other "sport" KHSAA governs, yet they are not considered a sport. THIS is addition to, both boys and girls cheer and Title IX would not be a factor for debate. Cheerleading offers scholarships (rather good ones may I add), cheerleaders are generally more athletic than particpants of some other sports, and cheerleaders DO have a "dead period" like other sports governed by KHSAA. So, with that being said.... I personally feel this is a double standard aimed directly at the SPORT of cheerleading.... You have told us all your opinon, now here is some FACTS for you to ponder on!!!
That Guy KILLS me. I wish he would take a permanent posting vacation.

PIKEVILLE PANTHER BASEBALL

2010 15th Region All 'A' Champions
2010 All 'A' Elite 8
2010 59th District Champions
2010 15th Region Champions
2010 KHSAA Final Four

Send a private message to Panther Thunder Add Panther Thunder to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote