View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 05:39 AM
Head Coach
Liked 749 Times in 451 Posts
bucslover68 has a spectacular aura aboutbucslover68 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Hound05 View Post
First off, I agree with you, belfry had a good run for a MOUNTAIN team. But I donít get how you can say ďwho really cares?Ē And then name belfry??! If youíre going with no one had a crown then no team, then belfry isnít king either because they donít even have a regional crown. We also arenít talking about who is the best team of the decade, itís THIS year so past years doesnít really matter. But if weíre just gonna throw everything into play, then I donít know why you wonít see a run like that again, trinity, mayfield, beechwood all have had runs like that. You might not see belfry do it again? You also might. I know you were talking about a mountain team doing it, but you also know they were talking about THIS year. But since youíre gonna claim no one cares and it doesnít matter then claim belfry, Iím gonna have to say youíre wrong. While what theyíve done in the past is a truly awesome feat, this year wasnít. So this year the king of the mountain would have to be Corbin. Who went further or had a better season this year?
Overall not meaning this year...Iím talking about maybe all-time, this last 15 year period...This year several teams went further than Belfry, but no one won a championship....JC and Corbin would be right there for this year. But the gap is pretty thin between any of the top teams IMO.
Send a private message to bucslover68 Add bucslover68 to Your Contacts Top of page Reply With Quote