Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What ever happened to the Kid from Milliard who was attacked at Shelby Valley?
Wow i can now see how the media escalated it
knucks, steel toes and a bat.
and 20 people

Last time I saw that it was in the warriors
which is a great film

Sad story really
LOL, that is about what it looked like Doc... and yep, that was a great movie. The video game isnt bad either when you first start to play it... but it gets old quick
"BasketBallonlyfan" Wrote:LOL, that is about what it looked like Doc... and yep, that was a great movie. The video game isnt bad either when you first start to play it... but it gets old quick

When are you going to reply to my private message bbof? I'm starting to think you weren't there at all...
Considering he lived there at that time he may have been there.
I spoke to someone today who knows a lot about the whole issue and he said it was similiar to the sf issue in that both SF and SV were getting a bad rap becasue it just happened to happen on their campuses
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Considering he lived there at that time he may have been there.
I spoke to someone today who knows a lot about the whole issue and he said it was similiar to the sf issue in that both SF and SV were getting a bad rap becasue it just happened to happen on their campuses

Yeah which isn't fair that it happened on either schools campus...The funny thing about the Millard Valley incident is that people from other places than Valley thought it happened to keep the Millard players out of the game because SV was scared of losing to them... :lmao:
Yeah, and SV had beaten them their two prior meeting that season by 15 (72-57) and (60-45).
Could someone please feel me in on what happend either by this forum or by private message.
Yeah but they played pike central whoii they had beaten 2 times and the kid had averaged 30 points and 10 plus rebounds.
That is what really made it look bad.
It really was the best shot Milliard had as a team in a while.
Im not sure what happend but it sounds like poor judgement.....but i had poor judgment before but i learned from it also........
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Yeah but they played pike central whoii they had beaten 2 times and the kid had averaged 30 points and 10 plus rebounds.
That is what really made it look bad.
It really was the best shot Milliard had as a team in a while.

It looked bad, but it was comical to think Millard would beat Shelby Valley that year...and that Shelby Valley was actually scared enough to have people beat the crap out of their players..
perceptions being what they are ...............im not sure comical would be the term to use. LOL

It was a sad affair that put a black eye on the region unfortuantly in got such widespread coverage.

Rumors spread like wildfire.
we see it all the time
"alfus21" Wrote:Yes I watched the fight..I was there during most of the time..A bat was gotten out towards the end but never used...I'm not going to say it was a clean fight because it wasn't...Brass knuckles were used in this fight and steel toe boots were prety popular in this fight as well...

I don't mean to make it sound like a 1-1 fight because it wasn't...Millard had anywhere between 10-12 people involved and Valley had anywhere between 7-8 involved...

STEEL TOES...............BRASS KNUCKLES.............SOUNDS LIKE THIS FIGHT HAD SOME PLANNING BEFORE HAND TO IT. DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A SPUR OF THE MOMENT THING. THIS WAS STILL A MAJOR BLACK EYE ON EASTERN KENTUCKY.