Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Bryant scores 81 points in win over Raptors..
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:I agree it's a team sport and kobe wants to be a one man team, if I was the other lakers I would freeze him out a game or two and maybe he would know what it's like to not touch the ball. 2 assists is pitiful for someone who handles the ball as much as he does.

The other 4 guys on the court are on there defenseRolleyes Smile
81 pts is un real.. he has massive talent.. and is the best player in the NBA.. 81 points.. WOW
I would;t say he is the best probly the biggest ball hog.......
pure ball hog
Anyone who attempts that many shoots show what kind of athlete they really are, and I don't mean that in a good way. I can see having the ball in your hand that many times during a game but did he pass ANY? Shooting 50% from the field is nothing, if he scored 81 points and shot 80-100% then he could really say something. Put me on the hardwood and give me the ball that many times and I guarantee that I would have enough points for someone to talk about...
Kobe Bryant is a joke!!!!!!!!!!
the 2 assists explains it lol
Even Mj Hasn't Made 81 Points. You Have To Know You Are Great When You Outscore Michael Jordon. Kobe Is Very Talented Or Else He Would Never Had Scored That High. You Can Not Deny His Greatness.
What was Michael Jordan's shot percentage in that game vs. Kobe's?

Jordan had a Dream Team to back him up. Look at Pippen, Rodman, and more all of whom had great stats on the season as well. The Bulls was a team effort, the Lakers are a one man show and EVERYONE knows it.
I still think he is the best player in the nba.
"thetribe" Wrote:What was Michael Jordan's shot percentage in that game vs. Kobe's?

Jordan had a Dream Team to back him up. Look at Pippen, Rodman, and more all of whom had great stats on the season as well. The Bulls was a team effort, the Lakers are a one man show and EVERYONE knows it.
IT IS A GOOD SHOW THOUGH!!!!!!!
"MADDOG" Wrote:Even Mj Hasn't Made 81 Points. You Have To Know You Are Great When You Outscore Michael Jordon. Kobe Is Very Talented Or Else He Would Never Had Scored That High. You Can Not Deny His Greatness.

"LAST I CHECKED" Michael Jordan had a great team around him that helped him be the greatest. Out in LA, it's just the kobe show, so what do you expect to happen. When Shaq left, he probably threw a party knowing he'd get to be the shining star there again. not to mention, MJ didn't go to court on rape charges.