Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Short
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:You can have your winningest coach. I'll stick with the winningest team of all time.
I think our new golden boy will make you eat those words. Hope your at the game you may get a souvenir when he swats your boys shots in the stands.
Just a side note for ya. Kentucky also has a winning record against Puke. Sorry Duke. I get the 2 confused there so much alike.
Think we need to start a new thread lol. This was about Ballers new ride i believe.

We'll just keep it in here - This thread was started months ago anyway.

Congrats on racking up a bunch of wins back at the start of last century.
However, since Coach K took the reigns at Duke they have been the best team in the nation if you take into account everything they've done on a consistent basis.
^
So you dont count the past three 30 win seasons as "racking up wins"?

Whats great for us UK fans is no matter what you say about Duke, you cant compare in any category.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Lehigh proved that Duke is not even close to 2nd best.

Isnt that the team that Middlesboro football plays to get at win for homecoming every year?
I think zaga said "boom" because there is a lot of hate going out on Tim Short right now..
Mainly because there was 5000 fans and only the top 600 got to meet the UK players that was there at his car lot.

I could be wrong though.
^ You must have missed mine and ekymx's facebook convo about reviving this thread lol