Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sprint?
I just switched to Sprint from APP Wireless and i'm more than pleased with the change. I have unlimited NET,Text, 1500 minutes on 2 Android Phones that was free. PLus i get back 200$ mail in rebate. all for 150$ a month. Not to metion the WI-FI my phone offers and i can browse the net at home on my Router and download APPS all night.

What are you guys paying for other services and how is ur service?
I have the LG Optimus and My Girl has the Samsung Intercept. Both Android phones. There amazing.
Ive had sprint for about 3 years now.
Ive not found another phone that compares service wise.
Att, boost, verizon they all have not picked up nearly as well as my phone and i have the lg lotus.
Other than paying about 80 dollars for unlimited everything except minutes which i have about 600 of, its okay. Hurts the wallet though.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive had sprint for about 3 years now.
Ive not found another phone that compares service wise.
Att, boost, verizon they all have not picked up nearly as well as my phone and i have the lg lotus.
Other than paying about 80 dollars for unlimited everything except minutes which i have about 600 of, its okay. Hurts the wallet though.

Dude, i paid 76.85 a month for, 450 minutes, unlimited text and no web with APP. ANd i has insurance on my phone. It messed up and they wanted to give me a piece of junk or charge me 50$ to get my fixed. So i bought my contract out and told them to shove their sucking coverage and phones ur there ***.,
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Dude, i paid 76.85 a month for, 450 minutes, unlimited text and no web with APP. ANd i has insurance on my phone. It messed up and they wanted to give me a piece of junk or charge me 50$ to get my fixed. So i bought my contract out and told them to shove their sucking coverage and phones ur there ***.,

It cost 50 dollars to get the same phone back with sprint as well. It is a new one, but the same phone.
Before i got the lotus i had two of the lg rumors which were good phones to use, but complete junk. It costed me 50 dollars every time i turned it in on my insurance until i got the lotus which hasnt messed up.
I pay 80 a month for 400 minutes and unlimited everything else, internet, text, etc.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It cost 50 dollars to get the same phone back with sprint as well. It is a new one, but the same phone.
Before i got the lotus i had two of the lg rumors which were good phones to use, but complete junk. It costed me 50 dollars every time i turned it in on my insurance until i got the lotus which hasnt messed up.
I pay 80 a month for 400 minutes and unlimited everything else, internet, text, etc.

I pay 130 for 2 phones, 1500 minutes, everything data. No roaming charges. And weeknights at 7, unlimited mobile to mobile. Plus u have a spending limit.
I don't think Sprint picks up in Perry County or I would make the switch.
Writers for Examiner get a Sprint discount and I would like to go with them but I need service lol
I think its ridiculous that no matter what provider you get you have to pay like 80 a month at least. This crap should be like 20 bucks for unlimited everything.