Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central-64 Sheldon Clark-58
How about my Rebels? I told you AC would beat SC in the all A. Floyd County teams are starting to come around :thumb: Man AC played as hard as any team I ahve seen this year and got er done.
Congrats Reb's
This was a really good win for Allen Central.
The Rebs played much better than a 2 and 14 team.
"halfstep" Wrote:I don't think a lot of people seen this one coming.

Those who don't look at a 2-14 record did brother, especially after owning SC in their game last week before blowing it in the end. :rock:

AC - keep working at it...Paintsville is ripe for the picking. :Thumbs:
"jammin jamey" Wrote:Those who don't look at a 2-14 record did brother, especially after owning SC in their game last week before blowing it in the end. :rock:

AC - keep working at it...Paintsville is ripe for the picking. :Thumbs:
I agree.
If the officials don't become too involved in this game it could be a great battle.
I told you so,,,,AC will be in the regional tourney...write it down!
"HomeGrown" Wrote:I told you so,,,,AC will be in the regional tourney...write it down!
One win in January doesn't get you to the regional tourney.
But, I liked he way AC played last night.
congrats AC!!!!. Im so glad that they beat SC and like I said they would get revenge against the Cardinals. And let me say this about Brandon May, he is worst than Jamie Mccarty, the biggest ballhog in the 15th!. But other than that good luck to AC againist Paintsville and if they played the way they played v.s. SC they have a chance of beating the Tigers!
I was at the game, I was actually impressed by Allen Centrals play last night... They have a legit shot at beating Paintville in my opinion...
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:This was a good game to attend. Both teams really got after it and the lead changed hands a few times. Allen Central seemed to make plays when they needed to where as SC didn't. May ended up with 29, but anyone watching could tell he didn't find his stroke untill late. But when he did find it he packed SC. The effort was there, but the execution was not. Hopefully SC will get back on track around before district tournament. There is no room for error in the 57th. Congrads to AC. Good luck

Nice post.
good jod rebs you all are always solid
"MOJO_07" Wrote:congrats AC!!!!. Im so glad that they beat SC and like I said they would get revenge against the Cardinals. And let me say this about Brandon May, he is worst than Jamie Mccarty, the biggest ballhog in the 15th!. But other than that good luck to AC againist Paintsville and if they played the way they played v.s. SC they have a chance of beating the Tigers!
"...he is worst than jamie McCarty..."
incorrect.
The Rebels are looking better every game...MAY BE ALOT OF SURPRISES IN THE 15th THIS YEAR COME TOURNY.
"HomeGrown" Wrote:I told you so,,,,AC will be in the regional tourney...write it down!
Confusedhh:
Congrats To Coach Martin And The Rebels. Coach Martin Is A Good Coach, And This Just Might Be The Catalyst That This Team Needed To Turn Things Around. Good Luck Friday Night. :Thumbs: Confusedalute:
congrats
congrats ac. keep up the good work
Congrats boys im proud of you.. you played a good game

congrats to Colliuns and Martin who made all tounrey team and jacobs who got scolastic student
Sheldon Clark is a great ball team. I have watched them play several times. Brandon May is a all around great player.