Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha Justice the real deal...
???heard alot about this kid is he an 8th grader??
Definitely the real deal!
He's a very heady player for such a youngster.
Good ball handler.
Nice player. Is he a holdback?
"DTA" Wrote:Nice player. Is he a holdback?

Yes, he is a holdback.

His game has really picked up lately. His shooting has been especially phenomenal since Christmas break.
I garentee If coach Rowe was still the man in the Valley, E.Justice wouldn't step on the court...He is a Great player for his age, but he shouldn't be playin varisty ball!!!...In a couple years he will be one of the top players in the 15th, but not now!
there is nothing wrong with playing him now. he is a great player valley is not playing well so why not give him a shot. and i dont know if coach rowe would play him or not but i know if he was the best one then it wouldnt matter to coach rowe. i know of plenty of people who are pretty good palyers right now who played there freshman year example (J.R. Vanhoose) started 5 years. and i do know for a fact that coach rowe started freshman.. jeremy akers was a starter at valley all four years.
Your right mojo, he did start Jeremy, but do you honestly believe E.Justice can compair to Jeremy Akers?...Let me answer that for you H*** NO!!!
Sounds like somebody is jealous of little Mr. Justice...
Not Jealous SuperStar...I just state the Facts! :rock:
I've seen Justice play a few times this year. He's a good player and seems to be a good kid. I haven't seen any BS attitude on the floor from him. He will be a household name in the 15th before he is through.
"i-dono" Wrote:Not Jealous SuperStar...I just state the Facts! :rock:
I believe your statement was more opinion than fact.
where does he play?
"MCfan" Wrote:where does he play?

Dorton/Shelby Valley
You better believe he is the real deal. :Thumbs:
"WOW" Wrote:I've seen Justice play a few times this year. He's a good player and seems to be a good kid. I haven't seen any BS attitude on the floor from him. He will be a household name in the 15th before he is through.
DON'T YOU THINK THAT THIS KID HAS ALREADY MADE HIS NAME IN THE 15TH REGION? I've watched this kid play since he was in 4th grade and he was always a great ball handler, but not a quit good shooter. But I did see him make 3 3's for valley against p-ville! But I don't think he should get to play with the gradeschool team, b/c he gets to play with the high school!
Is Justice playing Varsity or just Freshmen?
"WOW" Wrote:I've seen Justice play a few times this year. He's a good player and seems to be a good kid. I haven't seen any BS attitude on the floor from him. He will be a household name in the 15th before he is through.

I agree, I watched him play in the BCI Middle School State tournament. He is a great ball handler and good shooter. What makes him stand-out is his attitude and effort. He plays hard every minute he's in the game and is a true "floor general" on the court. IMO he is the real deal:Nodding:
I think he's a great all-around basketball player. Definitely the real deal.

No question about it you will be seeing his name ALOT this year and in years to come.
yea,, i rly does think elisha does have great skills..and im a coulpe of years i would love 2 see where he has gone to...great all around player...good luck justice
Elisha Justice is one of the best ball handlers at Valley hands down. He deserves to start as an 8th grader because he is the only "true" point guard they have. He can get the ball down the court, the plays set up, and can get the other players an open shot. This kid is for sure the REAL DEAL!!! :theman:
Have heard if this kid gets to 6'0, he could be playing MAJOR D-1 basketball. Just a pure shooter. But we can guarantee if Tubby is still at U.K. that he won't be recruited. I mean the kid is a shooter for crying out loud! And we don't need those at our university!
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Have heard if this kid gets to 6'0, he could be playing MAJOR D-1 basketball.

I think it's way too early for any talk like that.... but I do think he is the best ballhandler that the 15th has seen in many years...
Then is you can say that, as an 8th grader in such a hyped and powered Region, how could you not?
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Then is you can say that, as an 8th grader in such a hyped and powered Region, how could you not?

Thats funny right there, I don't care who you are.:lmao:
The kid is probably in the top 5 middle school point guards in the state. From what I have seen of SV, his ball handling ability and knowledge of the game is needed. A lot of people are giving up on SV, but they have as much talent on their team as any other in the region. If they can learn to play when the game is on the line, they may surprise a lot of people and repeat as region champs.
"oldman" Wrote:The kid is probably in the top 5 middle school point guards in the state. From what I have seen of SV, his ball handling ability and knowledge of the game is needed. A lot of people are giving up on SV, but they have as much talent on their team as any other in the region. If they can learn to play when the game is on the line, they may surprise a lot of people and repeat as region champs.

You are right on their talent but their coach brings them way down.
"i-dono" Wrote:I garentee If coach Rowe was still the man in the Valley, E.Justice wouldn't step on the court...He is a Great player for his age, but he shouldn't be playin varisty ball!!!...In a couple years he will be one of the top players in the 15th, but not now!
I've seen him play against some AAU teams that could beat S.V. and win.