Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning Starters
I would like to see how many starters every team returns. Belfry returns 3OL, 3 Backs, 2 DBs, 2 LBs, and 1 DE and sadly 0 DL
Lewis County returns 8 on offense and 7 on defense.
Offense: HB, FB, QB, 4 of 5 OL, 1 TE (plus another starter that missed all of last year due to injury).
Defense: 2 DT's, 3 LB's, 2 DB's.
Raceland lost the QB,WR,RB and 1 lineman. So I guess they have 8 returning starters on Offense and 9 returning defense players. Nice returners coming back. Marcus Reed, prolly one of the strongest running backs around, fast and quick. Monty Harris and Brian Caudill also return,, along with some younger guys stepping up. Could really be a good year.
Perry Central
Offense - 8, 3 OL lost.
Defense - 7, 1 CB 1 SS 1 DT 1 DE lost.
Southwestern
O: only lost 1 lineman and 1 running back
D: only lost 2 lineman

other than those two, everyone else returns
LexCath
Off-4 OL(plus one who missed all but 3 games due to injury) 1 QB 1 RB 1WR(plus 1 who missed all but 2 games to due inj.) Total-9
Def- 6 DL who started at 1 point last year 4 LB 2 DB( plus 1 who missed all but 2 games due to inj.) Total-13 different starters
I wanna say Breathitt only loses 3 linemen and 1 RB. I could be wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Ram-Fan Wrote:Raceland lost the QB,WR,RB and 1 lineman. So I guess they have 8 returning starters on Offense and 9 returning defense players. Nice returners coming back. Marcus Reed, prolly one of the strongest running backs around, fast and quick. Monty Harris and Brian Caudill also return,, along with some younger guys stepping up. Could really be a good year.

No wonder Raceland is so hard to beat.They play 12!!!!!!!!
Paducah Tilghman returns 7 starters on D and 7 on O. Those numbers fluctuate a bit because different people started at different times of the year. Best I can tell - the O line returns intact but loses 4 skills. Lost 2 on D line, 1 LB and 2 secondary.
Knox Central returns:
Offense: QB, RB, 3 Oline, FB, 1WR (7): Should be explosive points this year with Senior QB, nationally ranked RB/WR; and a massive oline that can move.
Deffense: lost 6 starters; returning 5. Will have to have talent step up to replace big time players on defense.
C.Clair Wrote:I wanna say Breathitt only loses 3 linemen and 1 RB. I could be wrong.

We had 6 Seniors last year.
footballfever Wrote:No wonder Raceland is so hard to beat.They play 12!!!!!!!!

Too funny!!!!!
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:We had 6 Seniors last year.

Yea but out of the six, we only really used three of them, Wolfe, Roberts, and Jones. Pritchard was out for most of the season with his knee injury, then Mckenzie was replaced by Rice as kicker about half way through the season, then Little played most of the season, but to be honest he never blossomed like he could have, before he was injured. So really we only lose three key starters from last years team.
Belfry has 6 returning on offense, 7 back on defense.
Lawrence county
1 FB
1 WB
QB
3 O/D Line
1 Corner

Looking for young kids to step up, there working hard in the weightroom
9-POINT Wrote:Lawrence county
1 FB
1 WB
QB
3 O/D Line
1 Corner

Looking for young kids to step up, there working hard in the weightroom

Is this what is coming back or what they lost this year??
Rockcastle lost Offense: 1 TE (part time), 1 FB, and 1 OL Defense: 1 LB, 1 CB and 1 DL. The OL/DL was the same player(Thacker) and the LB/FB was the same player(Saylor). There was five seniors total that graduated. The rest return. The senior center Adams got hurt midseason(ACL) and it is unknown if he will play this next year. If he does, the backup center who played the remaining majority of the season, Lake(soph) will probably slide over to guard next to his brother at tackle.
Breathitt county returns alot of talent
Morgan county returns RB Holbrook, RB Thornsberry, RB/QB Kerrick Kidd, Brewer, Smith, Ferguson, Brown and Perkins on the O and D line. Linebackers Walker Crase and Jordan Whitt will both be juniors.
Sheldon Clark returns the following: KP Skyles, Taylor Chapman, BJ Jarrell, Chase Lafferty, Tyler O'Connor, and Jared Stevens. Todd Matthews started in some games, I think; and in MO, he should have been a starter, period.

If I have left any off of the above list, I apologize.

I certainly hope SC has a new group of guys that step-up and contribute.
Harlan lost 1 defensive lineman and 3 offensive linemen. Everyone else returns. This season we have 9 JR.'S and 2 SR.'S on D and 7 JR.'S and 4 SR.'S on O.
Prestonsburg lost OL Trevor Stovall, TE Alex Griffith 167 rec yards 1 td, WR Nathan Slone 641 rec yards 7 td's. All 3 started defense also LB Griffith leading tackler with 139.5 & 1 int. Stovall 2nd in tackles at 139 & 3 fumble rec. Slone at DB 82.5 tackles, 2 int, 2 fumble rec. & Zack Kendrick LB 112.5 tackles & 1 fumble rec.
Slone was there shut down DB & one of there top WR. Griffith was there leader on the field on defense & Stovall & Kendrick had a nose for the ball.
All will be missed but we do have guys to step up & take over there positions.