Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User Comment Game
Aslan Wrote:Papa Riley's family!

Who?
I like when She Hulk leaves messages to the HULK!
Filthy Animal is a die hard Harlan Co football fan, who will walk thru Region this year.
Ballers Wrote:Filthy Animal is a die hard Harlan Co football fan, who will walk thru Region this year.

AWE....thanks for the confidience :thanks:, but I don't believe in walk throughs!...lol...every game must be played and taken seriously!...Play hard!...win BIG!...Wink! :1:

[SIZE="3"]Go HC BLACK BEARS!!!....GRRR!!!....GRRRR!

BLACK BEARNATION MEMBER FOR LIFE![/SIZE]
Filthy Animal Wrote:AWE....thanks for the confidience :thanks:, but I don't believe in walk throughs!...lol...every game must be played and taken seriously!...Play hard!...win BIG!...Wink! :1:

[SIZE="3"]Go HC BLACK BEARS!!!....GRRR!!!....GRRRR!

BLACK BEARNATION MEMBER FOR LIFE![/SIZE]

Filthy Animal has had one too many Redbulls today. :biggrin:
^ That is a photoshopped imageSmile
^ Too Funny....
I hate Aslan.
Aslan has an awesome sig!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Benchwarmer is watching our Bulls win!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Aslan likes to stir it till it stinks!....Then whaft it in your face!....lol
Benchwarmer is like Hailey's Comet. Rarely makes an appearance but when it does, everyone knows it Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:OTH and SD are the only one's who seen OTH's Signature play.

Heh, I actually saw the Big Red Machine play too... but then, I was only about 2 months old at the time!

Actually, I haven't missed seeing at least one Reds game per year since I was born! (I had good parents.)
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That's a pretty awesome accomplishment. Even though I live just across the river, I know of one season for sure that I missed a game
You are all assholes. True story.