Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestlemania 28 Match Ideas
what are some ideas for matches at Wrestlemania 28???

Here's my One Smile

Triple Threat Match:

Triple H vs. Undertaker vs. Kane

Winner - Undertaker via Pinfall over Kane

After the match have Kane sit up and snap like the old Kane when he Debuted and wore the mask, and have him Retire Undertaker for good. During the Match Triple H get's taken out by Kane then Undertaker whips Kane just enough to get the Pinfall, Keeping his Streak in tact 20-0 before Kane Raises up and beat's his Brother til Undertaker Retires
Aslan Wrote:That would be awful. Those three guys have basically nothing left, never been a fan of Kane anyway.

I liked him when he first Debuted and Wore the Mask because he was very intimidating and scary but hasn't been the same since he took it off
You can't put three big guys into a three-way. You have to have 2 athletic guys and one big man to pull that off
Taker needs to wrestle someone like McMahon at WM28. Not that I want to see that but he can't do much more. Maybe a Kane vs. Undertaker match, because I like the idea of "little brother" snapping and retiring him after the match. Maybe make it a buried alive match or something.

Whatever is done, Taker can't do much more, so I expect a match that is easy for him, nothing as good as those two Shawn Michaels matches.
takers final match has to be with triple h. the games final words on raw was i'll be waiting let it be a career vs streak retire taker with a 20-0 streak. let the game retire him with a sledgehammer. IMO triple h is one of the best heels in the wwe
Cena v. The Rock

Undertaker Battle Royal: Jimmy Snuka (1), Jake the Snake Roberts (2), Giant Gonzalez (3), King Kong Bundy (4), Diesal (5), Psycho Sid (6), Kane (7, 12), HHH (9, 19), Ric Flair (10), Big Show & A-Train (11), Randy Orton (13), Mark Henry (14), Batista (15)
Big Bossman (8) unfortunately is deseased. Edge (16) & Shawn Michaels (17 & 18) could possibly participate.

Randy Orton v. Del Rio

Rey Misterio v. Sin Cara

Kharma v. Bella Twins
If Mysterio and Sin Cara were wrestling at Mania, I would buy it.
LWC Wrote:If Mysterio and Sin Cara were wrestling at Mania, I would buy it.

Thats the plan right now I think.

I've heard WWE is interested in breaking a Guiness World Record with the match, most people in attendence at a sporting event wearing masks. The L.A Angels baseball team had a mask give-a-way at one of the games which broke the record.

During the match, they've want everyone to wear their masks breaking the record.

Odd I know.
^ It's actually a pretty cool idea, but it's possible that the Saints ('Aint's) of the 80's probably had 60K plus wearing bags over their heads, which may be considered a mask Wink
Ouch.