Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley -64 Jenkins -60
"The Chosen 1" Wrote:Please Coach Booher is a joke and you know it too DORK!. So don't go defending him when he's turn the best basketball program in the mountains, to a soap opera and letting the parents and political influences run the team. Please everyone at Valley is sick of this bullshit!!!! And actually no Valley Dwellers wanted Rowe gone just 2 players and their parents, Kiser and Friend. So don't make it look like everyone at Valley wanted Rowe gone because that's not the case. And please Dork don't bring the The Bryants into this, there worse than Booher. The Byrants and Booher = LOSING!!!!!!!!! Dorton people just can't get that through their heads. You want to know why Valley sucks this year, it's because the best athletes in the school, won't play for Booher. I would take Kyle Goodson, Mike Bartley or Donovan Bentley over any of Valleys current players!!!!!!! Get rid of Lazy(anti-sports) Forrest Fire Johnson, and his sidekick Boo whoo.:please: For the sake of Dorton and Virgie!!!!!

I wasn't defending Booher.. in fact I didn't state my opinion about him at all. All I said was that he is all that's talked about on the Shelby Valley game threads...and I thought it the purpose of the threads were to discuss the game. And what did I even say about Rodney Rowe..??? How did I make it look like everyone wanted him gone??? You must have serious reading interpretation problems...go back to fourth grade..please.

All I said about the Bryants was it was interesting watching family play family.
Why did Mitchell Riddle sit the second half?
Coach don't like him.
"basketballjones" Wrote:Coach don't like him.

From what I understand goes on b/w the two, it's not surprising.
I heard from a VERY RELIABLE source that he sat the bench the second half because , well let's just say he didn't use the best of words when he was taken out of the game in the first half. I would have done the same thing!
So what they were down about 28 points and the bench step up and won the game! Maybe this will put him in his place.
Closer than I expected
I just don't know how you lose a game and be up 28?
its Jenkins
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:I just don't know how you lose a game and be up 28?
ALOT closer than what I had expected.
Congrats SV.
I agree with Hoss...they beat Jenkins....not Lexington catholic...S.V. fans stormed the court...I thought it was funny...Robinson creek was rockin like Pittsburg after the super bowl...needless to say...not a quality win....didn't Booher kind of "Cup-cake" the season, and there still just .500?
ok now really, when this score was posted, WHO on BGR thought this thread with two teams combined, under .500, would net 41 replies? lol
"i-dono" Wrote:I agree with Hoss...they beat Jenkins....not Lexington catholic...S.V. fans stormed the court...I thought it was funny...Robinson creek was rockin like Pittsburg after the super bowl...needless to say...not a quality win....didn't Booher kind of "Cup-cake" the season, and there still just .500?

100% not Booher's fault that the students stormed the court, which by the way could be about the craziest thing Ive ever heard...What were those kids thinking? That's an embarrassment to the program...:watch:
I know alfus, that wasn't Boohers fault....but those students looked DUMB!!!
"i-dono" Wrote:I know alfus, that wasn't Boohers fault....but those students looked DUMB!!!

Yeah I would imagine so...Was a lot of students or just a select few?
There weren't alot, but there weren't a little, you know what I mean...It was stuped!...lol
"i-dono" Wrote:There weren't alot, but there weren't a little, you know what I mean...It was stuped!...lol

Unbelievable :watch:
You may not agree with stroming the floor after beating Jenkins. I don't either but it is a high school ball game and they were just supporting their team. Your not in high school forever.Had it been a big time win then storming the floor would have been worth it.
"camera_crazy" Wrote:You may not agree with stroming the floor after beating Jenkins. I don't either but it is a high school ball game and they were just supporting their team. Your not in high school forever.Had it been a big time win then storming the floor would have been worth it.

I agree 100%, but it was JENKINS!!!...lol...like you said had it been a big time win.....