Poll: Who will win the 56th District in 2012?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Estill County
66.67%
Lee County
0%
Owsley County
0%
Powell County
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 56th District Predictions
who is everyone taking to win the 56th in 2012?

I believe Estill will be District Champs as long as Coach Beard is there but the Lady Pirates could possibly sneak in and win a Championship but my take is Estill
Estill County has a good feeder with their middle school and they are well coached.
I would say Estill but have you noticed the past few years they have been going down???I'm not sure why just notinced on how well they did in the 14th until the past couple of years. I don't know what they have coming up but they better have some pitching. The two that I saw this year struggled a little. But now I didn't see many of there games so it's hard for me to say. Do they have any middle school pitchers? Nothing negative just observation from past couple of years.
outsidein Wrote:I would say Estill but have you noticed the past few years they have been going down???I'm not sure why just notinced on how well they did in the 14th until the past couple of years. I don't know what they have coming up but they better have some pitching. The two that I saw this year struggled a little. But now I didn't see many of there games so it's hard for me to say. Do they have any middle school pitchers? Nothing negative just observation from past couple of years.

they lose 4 players from this past year's team but like someone mentioned in another thread they get 8 Freshmen that went 56-10 during there Middle School Career
Estill county did lose their startng pitcher, (Haley Dawes). But they have the Sophomore pitcher (Micheala Gross) up their sleeve. She didn't get much playing time lastyear but I beleive she will be very good this year. They also have a incoming Freshman pitcher (Jennah Edwards) who I heard is coming on strong. The game that you saw Micheala was probably very nervous as a Freshman pitching in a Varsity game. Think about the situation(: