Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Favorite Team Announcement
I've never been a fan of MLB. But today I am turning a new leaf. I admit to being a band-wagon hopper from time to time on my stay at BGR. So I went to ESPN and looked at the standing and picked a team that has a bad record. And I got the Padres. And from this day forward I am going to be a Padres fan.
Wrong way to pick a team bro. Take it from a fan of some very bad teams, pick a team you have some connection to. Maybe you grew up watching them, maybe you like a player on the team, maybe you like their style, etc....

You wont get very attached if you just pick someone random.
LWC Wrote:Wrong way to pick a team bro. Take it from a fan of some very bad teams, pick a team you have some connection to. Maybe you grew up watching them, maybe you like a player on the team, maybe you like their style, etc....

You wont get very attached if you just pick someone random.

Way ahead of you bro. I played on a team called the Padres my entire little league career. And I use to catch some games of theirs when I watched MLB.
There ya go!
^Lol. I'm trying to get back into baseball. When I was a little kid, baseball was my life! Traveling every week with all-stars. Those were the days.
If Ur going to start being a MLB fan of a bad team welcome to the club!!!! Been a Cubs and Mets fan my whole life...
^Lol. Cubs use to have good teams back when Sammy Sosa was aboard.
Reds fan right here! Have been for life. Through thick and thin...... mostly thin. But that is just how it is being a Cincinnati sports fan. Hope that the choice of the Padres works out and they keep playing decent baseball.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Reds fan right here! Have been for life. Through thick and thin...... mostly thin. But that is just how it is being a Cincinnati sports fan. Hope that the choice of the Padres works out and they keep playing decent baseball.

Thank ya buddy.
You stay classy, San Diego Wink
On the flipside, it would be kinda cool to find a throwback brown and yellow Garvey or Winfield jersey..those are sweet..and they need to dump those boring unis and go back to the old brown and yellow ones..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
San Degio? I didnt even know they still had a team.

J/k buddy.
^lol