Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tea Party Heat
The Tea Party has put republicans, democrats and the media's feet to the fire. They don't like it one bit and it's driving them all crazier than hell. I love it!
SKINNYPIG Wrote:The Tea Party has put republicans, democrats and the media's feet to the fire. They don't like it one bit and it's driving them all crazier than hell. I love it!

TongueirateSho I'M WITH YA
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
After last night I'd say that the Tea Party is mostly driving the Republicans crazy(ier). Not so much the media. They're loving the circus.
weather you like them or not many of the tea party candidates are holding to their campaign promises not to cave in and join the status quo. we will though if what their constituents thought they would get is accurate.
BillyB Wrote:After last night I'd say that the Tea Party is mostly driving the Republicans crazy(ier). Not so much the media. They're loving the circus.

Which is fine. I love to see that Republican impersonator John McCain squirm. I really dont think he would have been any better than Obama if he had gotten into office. With him it all depends on which way the wing blows that particular day. Do what you have to do , to make sure you get that re-election vote. Tea Party candidates are doing exactly what their constituants put them in office to do. Do what you have to do to STOP THE FUTURE UNCONTROLLED RUNAWAY SPENDING. Seems to me they are the only ones who really have a grasp on what is going on in Washington to begin with.

Not surprised by your logic though BB.
I said in another thread that I will probably vote Tea Party in the next election simply because they are the only politicians that are doing EXACTLY what they said they would. I do not agree with everything tea party, but if filling our offices with admirable and integrity-filled leaders (in terms of voting record and government matters) is what it takes to send the message, let it be done.
LWC Wrote:I said in another thread that I will probably vote Tea Party in the next election simply because they are the only politicians that are doing EXACTLY what they said they would. I do not agree with everything tea party, but if filling our offices with admirable and integrity-filled leaders (in terms of voting record and government matters) is what it takes to send the message, let it be done.

:Thumbs:
Bob Seger Wrote:Which is fine. I love to see that Republican impersonator John McCain squirm. I really dont think he would have been any better than Obama if he had gotten into office. With him it all depends on which way the wing blows that particular day. Do what you have to do , to make sure you get that re-election vote. Tea Party candidates are doing exactly what their constituants put them in office to do. Do what you have to do to STOP THE FUTURE UNCONTROLLED RUNAWAY SPENDING. Seems to me they are the only ones who really have a grasp on what is going on in Washington to begin with.

Not surprised by your logic though BB.

What's my logic?
BillyB Wrote:What's my logic?
:eyeroll:

Stupid questions usually get a stupid answer in response, so I'll refrain from answering this one.
Bob Seger Wrote::eyeroll:

Stupid questions usually get a stupid answer in response, so I'll refrain from answering this one.

If I were you, I guess I'd refrain too. You basically agree with me then make a stupid comment about my "logic." What the heck does that mean? Is there something illogical about me stating that the tea partiers are driving the republicans crazy? That the media not only isn't being driven crazy by the tea partiers but actually likes the spectacle? Please forgive me for trying to make some sense of one of your posts.
BillyB Wrote:If I were you, I guess I'd refrain too. You basically agree with me then make a stupid comment about my "logic." What the heck does that mean? Is there something illogical about me stating that the tea partiers are driving the republicans crazy? That the media not only isn't being driven crazy by the tea partiers but actually likes the spectacle? Please forgive me for trying to make some sense of one of your posts.

BillyBoy,

Apparently we are not on the same wave length here. You strike me as ultra liberal and assumed you were trying to label the Tea Party as a bunch of lunatics. (I'm still not quite sure I am wrong on that). I do not like John McCain whatsoever , just as a dislike every democrat in congress. Even with my extreme dislike of McCain I still have to agree with the Republican Party as a whole............ I just didn't realize you were a staunch right winger and on the Tea Party bandwagon. My apologies!!!