Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th best pitchers
I am a big fan of baseball and I especially love watching High School baseball due to the fact that there is so much emotion and love for the game.

I have seen Paintsville play several times and I am impressed with how well-rounded the boys look.

But I wonder why someone such as tigerman2163 would purposely call out a player especially one as young as Lyons. It sounds as though you are writing from a level of immaturity or just outright jealousy. I could understand if you had a problem with Bob Lyons but is it necessary to convery negative, jealous, and hurtful comments towards the child? Naming names, especially that of kids, shows me that you are trying to hurt someone's feelings. I believe you should follow the purpose of the thread such as naming who yuo think are good pitchers, instead of dogging someone for your own personal satisfatction.

I can only hope that comments such as these don't discourage Austin Lyons or even Seth Alex Rice from continuing to work hard to play the game they love so much. Austin, from what I have seen with my own eyes, could possibly one day with hard work and dedication be one of the best players to come out of that school. He has the work ethic, talent and dedication, just like the other Paintsville players, to work for the good of the team. Best wishes to young Lyons and the other players.

Grow up and quit naming names. Support the team and the coaches, not because you like hem, agree with them, or they kiss your butt, but because they wear the BLUE AND WHITE!! ISN'T THAT WHAT REALLY MATTERS?Confusedhh:
"Envy~Me~Always" Wrote:I am a big fan of baseball and I especially love watching High School baseball due to the fact that there is so much emotion and love for the game.

I have seen Paintsville play several times and I am impressed with how well-rounded the boys look.

But I wonder why someone such as tigerman2163 would purposely call out a player especially one as young as Lyons. It sounds as though you are writing from a level of immaturity or just outright jealousy. I could understand if you had a problem with Bob Lyons but is it necessary to convery negative, jealous, and hurtful comments towards the child? Naming names, especially that of kids, shows me that you are trying to hurt someone's feelings. I believe you should follow the purpose of the thread such as naming who yuo think are good pitchers, instead of dogging someone for your own personal satisfatction.

I can only hope that comments such as these don't discourage Austin Lyons or even Seth Alex Rice from continuing to work hard to play the game they love so much. Austin, from what I have seen with my own eyes, could possibly one day with hard work and dedication be one of the best players to come out of that school. He has the work ethic, talent and dedication, just like the other Paintsville players, to work for the good of the team. Best wishes to young Lyons and the other players.

Grow up and quit naming names. Support the team and the coaches, not because you like hem, agree with them, or they kiss your butt, but because they wear the BLUE AND WHITE!! ISN'T THAT WHAT REALLY MATTERS?Confusedhh:

:Clap: :worthy: Well said, my man, well said.:rock:
Chase Huffman
"Bob Knight" Wrote:I like your list especially if their not in order. You never really know who is gonna step up from season to season.

I'd have Blanton at the top of the list kids got a cannon plus he has the advantage of having a very knowledgable dad, brother and coach to help him along. Next I'd have Fyffe then Huffman. Anderson from Pikeville was huge in last years region. May from SC doesn't throw very hard but he is battle tested and knows how to pitch with very good off speed stuff. Hamilton and Roberts are very good also. If Little matures and adds a few mph this year he will be tough to hit as well. The region has a crop of goo pitcher's this season should be an exciting and interesting season in the 15th.
Good post, I agree
this is a decent staff to have in order

1) May schs
2) Huffman Pikeville
3) Blanton JCHS
4) Fyffe JCHS
5) Vanhoose Paintsville
6) Rodebaugh Prestonsburg
7) Little ACHS
8) Watkins Paintsville
9) Grimm Paintsville

:yesno:
and by the way """"""CUDOS""""""" to Envy me always
tigerman2163 you may not like the coaches but if you have to resort to trying to negatively impact one of these inividuals by verbally assualting young kids then you just simply have not got the kahunes to step up to the plate yourself !!!!!!

GO Tigers
I think Shawn Johnson from Sheldon Clark, is a great pitcher,I have seen a few games that he has pitched in, he has done really well, just needs to work on his control, a little,but from what I have seen of him,he does a great job.:Cheerlead GOOD LUCK THIS YEAR, SHAWN