Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd and Sheldon Clark predictions?
sf-78
sc-76h
South Floyd by 7+
I'll take Sheldon Clark in this one. I look for them to come out hot after a HUGE confidence boost after beating Valley.
I don't know if SC will be ready to play again after a hard faught game tonight...but then again SF had to play really hard tonight too....

Should be a dandy!
Ill have to go with the Raiders in a close one!! Raiders by 2
South Floyd by 4
the one thing that might hurt SC is they only played six players tonight plus a long night time they got back to Inez. So after a good first half I see them getting tired in the second half and raiders win by 3.
Raiders by 5. SC only played 6 players, fatigue and let down after big game tonight will play a factor in this one. SF gained some confidence in 2nd half will continue against SC.
Raibers by 6
this game is going to be a tough one. if the sf team that i know shows up to play they are the toughest in the region by far, they have it all when there clicking on all cylinders, the shooting , inside play with the best big man in the region by far in burnett little and i think the best point guard when he has his head in the game ryan johnson, they have a great bench with ethan johson and ryan little, the only prob. is BRANDON MAY, this kid is tough im goin to say sf by 8
South Floyd by 7, look for the Johnson's and Mason Hall

Posted Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:47 am:

South Floyd by 7, look for the Johnson's and Mason Hall to have big games
I'll take SF in a thriller....SC may be a little fatigued, but I think both teams will play on adrenaline! IMO the winner of this one takes the All "A" crown home!
SC by 6
SC by 8, close until the end.
Congrats to SF on a awesome win over SC.