Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sheldon Clark
52.78%
Pikeville
47.22%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Pikeville- Thoughts and Predictions (Week 3, Friday, Sep. 9th 7:30)
Two teams enter this game at completely different ends of the spectrum as far as confidence is concerned. SC is wondering how they could be 0-3 and judging from previous threads on here is starting to point fingers a little. Pikeville is coming in sky high after their hard fought win against a good Raceland team. SC could very well put it together and blow Pikeville out in this game based on their talent. But this Panther team plays hard and doesnt drop their heads when something bad happens as in previous years. So I look for a competitive and hard fought game either way. GO PANTHERS!!!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Two teams enter this game at completely different ends of the spectrum as far as confidence is concerned. SC is wondering how they could be 0-3 and judging from previous threads on here is starting to point fingers a little. Pikeville is coming in sky high after their hard fought win against a good Raceland team. SC could very well put it together and blow Pikeville out in this game based on their talent. But this Panther team plays hard and doesnt drop their heads when something bad happens as in previous years. So I look for a competitive and hard fought game either way. GO PANTHERS!!!

There may have been some finger pointing, and I think, possibly, there has been. But I would think that that's a waste of time and energy. Sheldon Clark needs to coalesce as a team, and I believe that they are making good progress, for they showed a lot of heart and desire against Frankfort.

If they can put it all together, I think we will see a great ball game Friday night. And if they do get it together, Sheldon Clark has a very good chance of coming away with the win.

Let's not throw in the towel and give up on Coach Hager and the team. Let's support the Cards wholeheartedly.

We'll see this Friday night how it comes out!

Good luck to both teams for an injury free contest.
The Contrarian Wrote:Being a Sheldon Clark fan, I most certainly hope they can pull off the win. But it might come down to how badly they are beaten up from the Frankfort game. I understand the linemen took a real pounding and some are nursing injuries.

On the positive side, however, I've heard that they showed heart last night and displayed some team-work. So we will see come Friday night.

See you there, the good Lord willing.

I agree..SC is beaten up.. buth physically and mentally, but Coach Hager never gives up on his team. I hope the fans don't.
Let's get it going on Friday nite...Good Luck to both teams...
Pikeville is a pretty good this year it seems, and McNamee has got those boys playing good, but I just dont see them beating SC.

Panthers - 15
Cardinals - 40
cardinalfan91 Wrote:I agree..SC is beaten up.. buth physically and mentally, but Coach Hager never gives up on his team. I hope the fans don't.

As a whole, I believe that Sheldon Clark fans are loyal; we have to stand behind Coach Hager and the team. There are seven games remaining; this is no time to let down.
Good luck to Pikeville friday night.
Play hard and have fun doing it!
It always amazed me, with as much tradition and winning as Pikeville did, they rarely drew a very big crowd. You think it would be packed. Id love to see the community more involved!
I'm looking forward to visiting Pikeville tonight, and certainly hope that Sheldon Clark brings their A game. If the Cards can come together, I think we will see a great game.

Here's hoping for a hard-fought, injury free game.
SC in a close one.
Pikeville pulls out another to start the season 4-0. They know how to win!
Here's hoplng for an injury free safe game. Good luck to both teams. Go Panthers!!
Sheldon Clark gets on track tonight in a close game.
SC 27
Pikeville 24
sheldon clark- 21
pikeville-7