Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Predictions
since we have a Packers are gonna repeat thread, might as well make a super bowl predictions thread.

Pats vs. Packers or Steelers vs. Packers

Both those games would be good.

But I'm taking the Pats. Green Bay is gonna be good, they very well could repeat

What Say You?
Green Bay vs. New England

Green Bay Wins.
Strikeout King Wrote:since we have a Packers are gonna repeat thread, might as well make a super bowl predictions thread.

Pats vs. Steelers

I'm taking the Pats. Green Bay is gonna be good, they very well could repeat

What Say You?

I'm sorry, what did I miss? Do you have the Pats and the Steelers in the Super Bowl (can't happen) or did you mean Packers and Steelers?
Pats over Pack.
The Pack will be a full strength to start the season and will be better than ever with everybody healthy.
Nonetheless, New England will beat them. IMO the Patriots will be that good. Green-Ellis had a great 1st year at RB and is still under the radar. Tom Brady, well, I don't even have to complete this sentence. NE also hauled in several key free agent signings.
No one thought the Saints would win in 2010, no one thought the Packers would win last season. I got three teams in mind that could sneak in there like the last two winners. I'm going to say Ravens, Falcons, or Chargers will be the Champs of 2012. This is just a preseason prediction. I hope, I'm wrong.

Chargers vs Falcons.
Steelers 31
Falcons-28

Stairway to 7!!!!!
Like I said in another thread Steelers/Packers.
I believe the Ravens/Chargers vs. Packers/Saints

I gave a Final 4, I can't do much better.
Strikeout King Wrote:since we have a Packers are gonna repeat thread, might as well make a super bowl predictions thread.

Pats vs. Steelers

I'm taking the Pats. Green Bay is gonna be good, they very well could repeat

What Say You?
I guarantee you that these two will not meet in the Super Bowl.
Stardust Wrote:I'm sorry, what did I miss? Do you have the Pats and the Steelers in the Super Bowl (can't happen) or did you mean Packers and Steelers?

Jarons Wrote:I guarantee you that these two will not meet in the Super Bowl.

just changed it