Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Useless Knowledge
I get laughed at from time to time for my useless knowledge. Any of you all have the same problem? I'll share some of mine for you

Oxytocin is the neurotransmitter in the brain that kicks in during sex for women. It makes their IQ drop and their hips spread lol
Men can only be color blind. Women can too but it's a very rare occasion.
The biological model of depression consist of low levels of dopamine and serotonin.
Diet pop makes you gain weight because of the type of sugar in it doesn't satisfy your body. In that case you snack more to fulfill your body's need for sugar.

I could go for days on stuff that will never do me any good in life lol
Same problem. I read something ridiculous and for some reason I can't forget it.
Buttermilk don't actually have butter in it.
We bought Alaska from Russia for only 72 million dollars.
We smell 1/20th as well as dogs.
Astronauts get taller when they're in space!
Maine is the only state in the United States whose name has one syllable.

The largest organism in the world is a fungus, its as big as 1665 football fields!

SMU's mascot, a pony, kicked the Fordham ram in the head in 1934 in what's believed to be the only instance of one mascot killing another.

Sea Otters hold hands while sleeping so they don't float apart.
A Japaneses man survived both atomic bombs. He worked in one city but lived in the other. He later died in the 2000's
Sharks have 3 different aerial attacks . They also never stop swimming
The rapper Tupac lived 7 days after his shooting he was also 25. 2+5=7
Greek Mythology says Zeus flooded the world in punishment for his people eating one another. The Bible states that God flooded the world in punishment also. This means no matter what you believe there was a great big flood.
HawksRule Wrote:A Japaneses man survived both atomic bombs. He worked in one city but lived in the other. He later died in the 2000's
Sharks have 3 different aerial attacks . They also never stop swimming
The rapper Tupac lived 7 days after his shooting he was also 25. 2+5=7
Greek Mythology says Zeus flooded the world in punishment for his people eating one another. The Bible states that God flooded the world in punishment also. This means no matter what you believe there was a great big flood.

That's crazy..
Aslan Wrote:That's crazy..

I came across it one day on the internet, but it was pretty wild.
Aslan Wrote:That's crazy..

I just went back and googled it cause I couldn't remember when he died. He passed away in 2010 of stomach cancer.
I have the same problem.
The average human lives for approximately 28,000 days or 4000 weeks. Every 10 years that you have lived, subtract 3650 to get idea of how much time you got left. :yikes:
In MLB theres only 2 teams whose nicknames don't end with an "S"

Boston Red Sox, and the Chicago White Sox.