Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LWC is gonna be gone for a while
I will be leaving tonight for a Spiritual Retreat called an "Emmaus Walk" or "Walk to Emmaus". I will be gone until Sunday night. I hope that through God's grace that I will be a stronger man, Christian, pastor and friend. Keep me in your prayers as I will do for all of you. I will miss my Texans and my Rockets games and all three church services on Sunday but I will be refreshed and renewed in my faith and growth in Jesus.

Praise God for all His blessings in our lives. Don't worry, I will be back and will brag when my teams win and yours lose Wink j/k

I know I am gonna miss you knuckleheads, but it will be well worth it.
May God be with you on your journey.
Be Safe LWC
Good luck buddy.
LWC Wrote:I will be leaving tonight for a Spiritual Retreat called an "Emmaus Walk" or "Walk to Emmaus". I will be gone until Sunday night. I hope that through God's grace that I will be a stronger man, Christian, pastor and friend. Keep me in your prayers as I will do for all of you. I will miss my Texans and my Rockets games and all three church services on Sunday but I will be refreshed and renewed in my faith and growth in Jesus.

Praise God for all His blessings in our lives. Don't worry, I will be back and will brag when my teams win and yours lose Wink j/k

I know I am gonna miss you knuckleheads, but it will be well worth it.

WHAT! I sure hope they teach you about Pride and GluttonyConfusednicker:

In all seriousness my friend, I pray that God manifests himself through you and your relationship with Christ is stronger then ever! This is a great time to 'listen' to God and feel his presence with you.

In Jesus name, accept your blessings:Thumbs:
Good luck bro!!
Stay safe pal.
Good luck and God speed
Have fun!
I was in South Carolina for a conference the past two days.
I hope you have fun and are fed well(spiritually and physically Smile )
I know I was lol
Have fun, be safe, and hurry back, brother!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Enjoy your journey, LWC!
I'm BAAACCCCKKKK!

Looks like Zaga and I were both gone; how did this site survive!?!?!? :eek:
^ It was awesome around here. I guess now it's back to being crappy again!
^lol