Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peyton Manning Out 2-3 Months
Chris Mortensen of ESPN is reporting that Colts QB Peyton Manning went under the knife again this morning for a cirvical fusion on his neck. He's out a minimum of 2-3 months and the colts are still deciding whether to place him on injured reserve, which would end his season.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/694430...ources-say
That sucks. They will be lucky if they finish 500 this season if he doesn't play.
This make the Titans the favorite to win the AFC South? Forget the Texans. Big Grin
forget the Titans Big Grin they don't do nothing anyways Big Grin lol jk jk

It could be a long year for the Colts and Colts Fans.

I was watching NFL Live and the analyst were saying that Peyton could return later this year BUT IF it's gonna risk his future then the Colts will sit him and rest him this entire season so he'll be ready for next year. Those same analyst said that the Colts should sit him

Big Big Loss for the Colts
Fantasy Football Fans be damned!
I guess I have to find another fantasy QB
Stardust Wrote:Fantasy Football Fans be damned!

:HitWall::HitWall::HitWall:
I hope Manning just goes ahead and rest the whole season, and the Colts will be in the mix for Andrew Luck and I think Manning and Luck could be like Favre and Rodgers... Luck would be the starter in around 4 yeas from now...
ekff Wrote:I hope Manning just goes ahead and rest the whole season, and the Colts will be in the mix for Andrew Luck and I think Manning and Luck could be like Favre and Rodgers... Luck would be the starter in around 4 yeas from now...
That would be the smartest thing for him to do. It's not worth the risk playing this year.

I think the Bungles have Andrew Luck sweepstakes locked up already. Indy does not have a chance to draft him whether Manning plays or not.