Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
100.00%
East Ridge
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at East Ridge 9/30
Who wins and Why
This will be UGLY...Pirates BIG...
East Ridge with no problems.... No, I can't even joke about that lol. Belfry by as many as they want
Ugly quick...

Belfry-56
ER-0
I hate to say this, cause you have to feel bad for the kids who pour it out and try for East Ridge, but Belfry goes through this week worrying about homecoming decorations and Ashland.

Belfry by 45 or so.
48-0 first half...one JV score two ER scores in second half...Bucs roll 54-12!!! Bring on the CATS!!!
Running clock in the 1st half... again.

Belfry big!
Belfry very large and very easy.
150-12 Belfry...just kidding,whatever Coach wants to score.
I hate to say this but BELFRY JV could beat ER.BELFRY scores at will.
this could be worse than the Sheldon Clark game
Belfry rides to victory in the first quater on this one.

GO BIG RED!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Running clock in the 1st half

I will be willing to bet you any amount of money that doesn't happen.
Belfry wins easily and I believe Coach Haywood will work on passing the ball a little bit more and a few other things that he thinks might be needed for the Pirates to improve their game.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:I will be willing to bet you any amount of money that doesn't happen.
I changed my mind, you may be right. I thought the running clock rule was only in effect after halftime, but they must have changed it because now it reads any time during the contest.
Belfry treats this as scrimmage. A lot of fr/jv play.
Belfrys JV could win this game and will score 2-3 times in the second half. Belfry 63-0 unless Haywood knees it the entire second half.
Serious question, what would you do if Haywood brought out Williams and went 5-Wide? I bet half of Pond Creek would stroke out and die.
Warren looked great passing the ball in 2 min drill end of first half against sc could happen
pirates 56 - 00... :rockon:
Belfry
belfry with a running clock
Belfry