Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAunted Houses or Trails
Lets hear it guys? Where is the best ones at?

Just came from the one in Fallsburg, After waiting 2 hours it was well worth the wait.
Little bit of a hike for you, but down the road from me. May be the best haunted house in America.

I'm not sure I have ever been scared or even felt jitters from supposed "haunted places".. If someone has anything that is near Knott Co, Perry Co, and Breahitt Co.. please share.. Don't say frozen creek in Breathitt because I've been there and done that.
Ballers Wrote:I'm not sure I have ever been scared or even felt jitters from supposed "haunted places".. If someone has anything that is near Knott Co, Perry Co, and Breahitt Co.. please share.. Don't say frozen creek in Breathitt because I've been there and done that.

:happytear: I could scare you with a Paper Cut Out of a Ghost!!!
Louisa's is the bomb!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Ive heard about one in Jacobson Park in Lexington. People has said it is good, Just dont go on a Saturday when UK is playing at home, Theirs enough dead people their cause of the game.
^Now that's funny!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
EastKyMx Wrote:Ive heard about one in Jacobson Park in Lexington. People has said it is good, Just dont go on a Saturday when UK is playing at home, Theirs enough dead people their cause of the game.
I went there several years ago. I was pretty good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lets hear it guys? Where is the best ones at?

Just came from the one in Fallsburg, After waiting 2 hours it was well worth the wait.

Wildcatk23, I want to thank you for making the trip to Fallsburg and having the patience to wait and experience a great haunted adventure we have worked very hard on to make great. Hope to see you come back before the doors close until next Fall - Fallsburg Haunted House Staff:rockon:
my best friend's brother and wife just went to Waverly Hills and a haunted house in Louisville. There suppose to be going back soon. I think they said that tickets are around $100 not sure if that's for all night, half the night or just to tour
Fallsburg is the better one in EKY.
StrayBullet Wrote:Wildcatk23, I want to thank you for making the trip to Fallsburg and having the patience to wait and experience a great haunted adventure we have worked very hard on to make great. Hope to see you come back before the doors close until next Fall - Fallsburg Haunted House Staff:rockon:

For 10$ it was great. The guy that done the hay ride was rather funny.

BUT if you dont get rid of that snake i may never come back.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:For 10$ it was great. The guy that done the hay ride was rather funny.

BUT if you dont get rid of that snake i may never come back.

This weekend should be one of our better times to come. We are having a live magician and snake exhibit set up to keep everyone entertained. Please let me know if you decide to come back as I would love to meet you and then scare you out of your wits again.:biggrin: