Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Breathitt County
93.55%
Knott County Central
6.45%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Knott County Central 10/20
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Breathitt by 10+

You left out a 0.
Breathitt by as many as Holcomb lets them.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:You left out a 0.

My kids go to school in Knott County so I thought I would show respect and say 10+. I am sure it will be more than 10, that is why I said 10+. I just hope that KCC gets the program going for the kids and the community.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Someone voted for KCC lol... I hate it for KCC's program, but Breathitt will score at their own will.
Breathitt.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:why would breathitt even schedule knott county in the first place?

They are in their district they had to.
This game means a lot to me. I graduated from KCC and played the game there. I have been in Breathitt Co for the last 15 years tho. I have family that has wore the blue and white and I have gained a special spot my heart for the Bobcats. I will cheer for BC untill I die. I wish both teams the best of luck.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:why would breathitt even schedule knott county in the first place?

It's a district game.
Knott wins by 5

Wait....

I thought this was basketball.

Breathitt by bout tree-fiddy
Them Pats are looking tough lately, they'll win big. Just kidding... stay calm everyone.
Breathitt wins this battle, QB Trent will run for 150+ to head into playoffs..
will this game be on the radio, if so what station and will it be online?
Strikeout King Wrote:will this game be on the radio, if so what station and will it be online?

97.3 wjsn
Hawksrule2011 Wrote:Breathitt wins this battle, QB Trent will run for 150+ to head into playoffs..

Breathitt has another game left after Knott. They play Clay county as the season finale.