Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a diss!
Speaking of Scarlett Johannson but the put-down is for Rooney Mara:

Quote:The actress auditioned for "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo," but wasn't right as the lead of Lisbeth Salander, who will be played by Rooney Mara. Director David Fincher explained to Vogue that the star had a "great audition," but he wanted someone less sexy: "Salander should be like E.T.

Now it is very hard to find someone as attractive as Scarlett Johannson but that is still pretty mean.

She's certainly not E.T. or hideous: http://www.palzoo.net/Rooney-Mara
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love her. I really, really do. She could be Mrs Hoss.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think she is beautiful, but for some reason, women do not like her
She is definitely in the top 5.
Man, did she get a good start in life or not?

Quote:Mara is the great-granddaughter of Pittsburgh Steelers founder Art Rooney, Sr. and New York Giants founder Tim Mara. Her paternal grandfather, Wellington Mara, was the long-time co-owner of the Giants, succeeded by her uncle, John Mara. Her maternal grandfather, Tim Rooney, has run Yonkers Raceway in Yonkers, New York since 1972. She is the grand-niece of Daniel Rooney, chairman of the Steelers, the United States Ambassador to Ireland, and co-founder of The Ireland Funds charitable organization. Mara is of Italian (from her maternal grandmother) and Irish descent; the Rooney family trace their Irish ancestry to County Down.
Are you all talking about Scarlett or Rooney?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:Are you all talking about Scarlett or Rooney?
Rooney.
Rooney - Meh...

Now Scarlett...I'd probably eat her poop for a night..
vundy33 Wrote:Rooney - Meh...

Dude!!

:poker face:
vundy33 Wrote:Rooney - Meh...

I don't know about that, but I might follow the trail to see where it came from...