Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who IS THE BEST BASE RUNNER (steals) In the 15th?
Who is gonna' be great with the steals. Whos fast?

My opinion if anyone wants it is MARY PARSONS @ SCHS! She is the fastest in the 15th no doubt about it! Who are some others? Come on guys Who ELSE? I gotta' know so I can see if I can throw them out...lol (in my dreams)
marry parson she is like the wind
"schssoftball" Wrote:marry parson she is like the wind

She is so gone with the wind!:bigeyed:
Yea, you both are right. She is really fast...lol...I think she will make some great steals this year
"new_schs_player" Wrote:Yea, you both are right. She is really fast...lol...I think she will make some great steals this year
u rock o uden Smile
all area 16th region lawrence county shortstop brittney schaeffer is going to be hard to stop.she is being scouted and recruited by several schools and plays at a elevated level that is not often seen in this area.
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:all area 16th region lawrence county shortstop brittney schaeffer is going to be hard to stop.she is being scouted and recruited by several schools and plays at a elevated level that is not often seen in this area.

Mary is the fastest by far. Shes only in 8th grade so not much has been said about her. She has never even ran as fast as she can. I'd say she could steal home from home if she wanted to.:graduate:
Its like shes palying a game of tag for her life!
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Mary is the fastest by far. Shes only in 8th grade so not much has been said about her. She has never even ran as fast as she can. I'd say she could steal home from home if she wanted to.:graduate:
Its like shes palying a game of tag for her life!
she is so fast don't even say anyone is as fast becous unless there a pro then they can't tuch this chick she is like the wind :Nodding:
brittney schaeffer at lawrence county will be a very tough out,