Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia 19 - Kentucky 10
Cats bowl streak has ended

Cats will face the Volunteers next Saturday
This was an ugly game and it looked like the Dogs never showed up or had any interest in this game at all
they got beat but the played alot tuffer than i thought,congrats to Bulldogs..
Ridiculous...Georgia tried to give us this game and our offense just gave it right back.
Danny Trevathan had 16 tackles, one sack, and forced two fumbles. How is he still not a finalist for the Butkus award? He is a stud and it shouldn't matter who he plays for.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Trevathan is a monster. And our D dominated the line of scrimmage for most of the game. I swear if we could catch a ball we would be dangerous. But at least we came out and played physical hard nosed football for the first time in a while. You can say georgia did this wrong and georgia did that wrong but the fact of the matter is that Kentucky's D dominated for most of the game. We just had to many turnovers to pull the upset.

Ohh and Zaga Fan I'll have you a avatar tommorow.
^
lol, it just slipped away from us.

This may go down as one of the worst teams i have ever seen.
I don't get it we go to georgia, and have a very impressive performance by our defense. and yet people are still hating. This is still a building program guys.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:I don't get it we go to georgia, and have a very impressive performance by our defense. and yet people are still hating. This is still a building program guys.

What do you not understand?!?!!? People are hating because we LOST, when we had the chance to WIN! Building program or not, we had the chance to win this game and we didn't. Our offense has made a habit of playing like shit.

If that's not hate-worthy, I don't know what is.
^ It's all from the leadership (or lack there of) of this team. Sorry, this team will not go anywhere with the Joker that we have leading it!
^ Football teams take their Identity from their coach, and ours has become a Joke®!!!
I lost an avatar bet....
good call on this one paintsvilletiger

BUT
In my defense....
No one expected Crowell to go down and Georgia to cough up the ball like they had never carried one before.

I await my avatar lol
Amun-Ra Wrote:Danny Trevathan had 16 tackles, one sack, and forced two fumbles. How is he still not a finalist for the Butkus award? He is a stud and it shouldn't matter who he plays for.

An absolute beast!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
zaga_fan Wrote:I lost an avatar bet....
good call on this one paintsvilletiger
BUT
In my defense....
No one expected Crowell to go down and Georgia to cough up the ball like they had never carried one before.

I await my avatar lol

Every game Iv actually predicted a score on I have been right. I live college football lol. Especially Kentucky. And I sent Ballers a PM But he aint replied yet so anyone who has it out for zaga fan send me a pm lol.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Every game Iv actually predicted a score on I have been right. I live college football lol. Especially Kentucky. And I sent Ballers a PM But he aint replied yet so anyone who has it out for zaga fan send me a pm lol.

I'm your huckleberry.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Danny Trevathan had 16 tackles, one sack, and forced two fumbles. How is he still not a finalist for the Butkus award? He is a stud and it shouldn't matter who he plays for.

He leads the best conference in college football in tackles.....just with that being said he should be a finalist...IMO
Call me crazy BUT UK might beat Tenn.
^ You're CRAZY...
Hmm. I smell an avatar bet with the mystical figure Stardust.

I'll take UK if you want to take Tenn.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Every game Iv actually predicted a score on I have been right. I live college football lol. Especially Kentucky. And I sent Ballers a PM But he aint replied yet so anyone who has it out for zaga fan send me a pm lol.

Like I said...
there were a few factors none of us could have accounted for in this one.
However....
you got it right.
I have to admit I got this one wrong as well. I thought my Dawgs would roll and Crowell going down is no excuse. I agree with what the previous person said, that Georgia just looked like we slept walked through this one . I will give the Cats a lot of credit they play us hard every game it seems like! Good Call on this one Paintsville Tiger!:Thumbs: