Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notice to the people of Pittsburgh....
Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, hide yo sistas

The Bengals will be rolling into town in about 7 days and they are hungry. You can put up the aluminum curtain all you want, but my man Ced Benson will be running over, around, and through it. Tell head and shoulders to be prepared for Dalton and Green to throw AT him. Its ok to have a City/team named after the stinkiest part of the body, I mean have you ever been there? It literally is like walking into an arm pit.

But don't be to scared, you are only the second stop on our season ending run. 6-0 to end the season, write it down, take a picture, quote this thread. I hope you have your towels on hand Sunday, there will be plenty of Steeler tears to wipe away!
Steelers will win by 3 TD's or more
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Steelers will win by 3 TD's or more

Your on crack my friend. Ill take the Bengals +21 for anything you wanna bet. Season long avatar bet?
^No, your on crack if you take Bengals by 21.

I'll go with my Steelers in a hard fought battle by 10. Their going to have to limit AJ Greens big play ability and rush the living heck out of Dalton. Cause the kid is a surgeon!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
lol...I'm not a fan of either, but the Steelers will dominate Cincy, and so will the Ravens.
MisterPerfect Wrote:^No, your on crack if you take Bengals by 21.

I'll go with my Steelers in a hard fought battle by 10. Their going to have to limit AJ Greens big play ability and rush the living heck out of Dalton. Cause the kid is a surgeon!

Bengals +21 means hes giving me 21 points. Crackhead
csabo17 Wrote:Bengals +21 means hes giving me 21 points. Crackhead

Come on :why:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:Come on :why:

Ban me. He said I was on crack, I called him a crack head. I thought it was all in good fun.
csabo17 Wrote:Your on crack my friend. Ill take the Bengals +21 for anything you wanna bet. Season long avatar bet?

lol, i have found yet another touchy Bungles fan.
Whats the excuse going to be at the end of this year.
You've already got rid of all your crackheads and washed up rejects.

No im not going to take that bet. Anything is possible in professional sports, after all there getting paid for a reason.
However, the Steelers will dominate Cincy and put Cincy on a long losing run to end the season.
Cincy's easy schedule is gonna do them no favors, and Pitt will rush them all night.
Ill take the normal line then if you cant back up your words?
^
I dont understand what your saying
Either way, as i said i dont bet on the NFL.
For example, theres no way in hell that Baltimore should have lost to Jax or Seattle, but we did.
I'll take that bet Csabo...
Ill admit, growing up i liked the Bungles.
Seeing as to how, most people from KY do.
I was always a Ravens fan, but i liked the Bungles.
Then we drafted Palmer, and it was all down hill from there.
It seems like the Bungles have been filled with nothing but Thugs and reality tv wannabes and it got old quick making me hate them, especially since the in conference opponents of my favorite team, the Ravens.
Ive not had much to hate the Bungles on though seeing as to how they suck most years, but when it comes down to it, i hate the Bungles and Steelers with a passion.
Thats not going to change, and luckily for me, we whoopin that ass this year.
Oh and next time we play daddy Ray will be back.
dont forget that on your betting escapades.
The Steelers will win this game.
csabo17 Wrote:Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, hide yo sistas

The Bengals will be rolling into town in about 7 days and they are hungry. You can put up the aluminum curtain all you want, but my man Ced Benson will be running over, around, and through it. Tell head and shoulders to be prepared for Dalton and Green to throw AT him. Its ok to have a City/team named after the stinkiest part of the body, I mean have you ever been there? It literally is like walking into an arm pit.

But don't be to scared, you are only the second stop on our season ending run. 6-0 to end the season, write it down, take a picture, quote this thread. I hope you have your towels on hand Sunday, there will be plenty of Steeler tears to wipe away!
What happened. I think 35-7 says enough.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
csabo17 Wrote:Bengals +21 means hes giving me 21 points. Crackhead
Good thing you didn't take that bet!!!:thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
csabo17 Wrote:Your on crack my friend. Ill take the Bengals +21 for anything you wanna bet. Season long avatar bet?

You better be glad everyone showed mercy on you and didn't take your avatar bet. Cause you'd been screwed! :biglmao:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I hear crickets!!
Chirp, Chirp
Looks like RunItUpTheGut knew his business in this game. I see that Vundy took your bet, I can't wait to see the avatar he picks for you.
Ouch.
Still hearing crickets from csabo17's end.

Looks like my Crack that i was taking must have been flawed.
You better be glad i didnt take your bet....

Im sure Vundy will come up with something creative...