Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co
So how will Lawrence do this year moving to the 15th Region. They have always been a power house in the 16th. I am not sure what they really even have this year.
"Batpuff" Wrote:So how will Lawrence do this year moving to the 15th Region. They have always been a power house in the 16th. I am not sure what they really even have this year.
They are very young. They have no seniors on the team. They will have one of the top 5 players in the region with Morgan Roberts, and the best catcher in the region with Timmy Hayes. They will not be strong pitching wise, but they have worked hard in the summer and in the fall and Randy Keeton will again produce a very good team by years end, and they will be a district contender. Lack of a strong pitching staff as a whole will probably keep them from contending for the region, but they are capable of knocking anyone in the region out with Roberts on the hill.
"ChillyWilly" Wrote:They are very young. They have no seniors on the team. They will have one of the top 5 players in the region with Morgan Roberts, and the best catcher in the region with Timmy Hayes. They will not be strong pitching wise, but they have worked hard in the summer and in the fall and Randy Keeton will again produce a very good team by years end, and they will be a district contender. Lack of a strong pitching staff as a whole will probably keep them from contending for the region, but they are capable of knocking anyone in the region out with Roberts on the hill.

I can name 5 who are better then this guy...top 10 maybe, but not top 5.