Sept. 22: at Florida
Sept. 29: SOUTH CAROLINA
Oct. 6: MISSISSIPPI STATE
Oct. 13: at Arkansas
Oct. 20: GEORGIA
Oct. 27: at Missouri
Nov. 3: VANDERBILT
Nov. 24: at Tennessee
Hmm, It could easily be a winless SEC record next season.
Oh boy!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think we catch a break in dropping LSU, we did have them coming to Commenwealth.
At least we beat Tennessee this year...
Stardust Wrote:Hmm, It could easily be a winless SEC record next season.
I agree.
Joker the Joke will lead this team to 2 Wins!!!!!

Great year.
Looks like it is going to a long season for the Cats. They will be lucky to win one conference game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Unfortunately I'm not too pleased with Joker either, but for right now we'll have to root for and make do with what we have. We can't just throw the year away. Good thing is, I don't think they'll be able to be any worse than they were this year. They could be, but I just don't see it happening. It doesn't matter WHO you are, playing in the SEC is difficult.
Just hard to look at that schedule and find a win. Not saying they will go winless but...
Good thing is we should have our running back back from his injury this year. Maxwell Smith better be the starter and with that running back I believe we can win two games in the SEC
If Towels is the real deal hand him the keys and let him run it. Find a couple of productive WRs and this could be a good team. The defense will be fine.
^^
I Agree with Towels part but Im not sure I would say the D will be fine. Losing 6 starters including Trevathan and Guy wont be easy to replace but the entire front 4 returns that is always a plus.

-To the SEC Schedule only one word, I can say Ouch.